• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Chew Filming Tickets

I also got my email yesterday! We got in for Wed. Oct 4th for the morning show. I also requested the afternoon for that day and both times for the Thursday Oct 5th shows. There are just 2 of us going. Very excited.

Sadly, I am still waitlisted. Is the taping area completely closed off or can you see what's happening if you're in that area? Anyone know if they do any standby slots (day of) to fill seats for no shows?

We were notified this am that our request of two tickets for Friday am filming was confirmed! So excited!

Not so sure about the stand by because my tickets specifically says they issue more tickets then there is seats so t me that seems like stand by may not exist or is unlikely to get.
Sadly, I am still waitlisted. Is the taping area completely closed off or can you see what's happening if you're in that area? Anyone know if they do any standby slots (day of) to fill seats for no shows?

I got my email today also! I had requested Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday morning show 4 tix and I got the Wednesday morning show. I had a friend who had also done the same requested because we are actually a group of 8 but she did not get an email. I confirmed my tix right away and got group A. I had done my profile on 1iota to 100% because it had mentioned you have a better chance and I am not sure if my friend ever got hers to the 100%. Just FYI for anyone.

Does anyone know what category A means?

I also got my email yesterday! We got in for Wed. Oct 4th for the morning show. I also requested the afternoon for that day and both times for the Thursday Oct 5th shows. There are just 2 of us going. Very excited.

Who is the email from? 1iota?

Thanks!

I requested Friday October 6th but have not received any communications about it however when I look on the 1iota website, I am still listed as "waitlisted". This was my first time to request so I do not know if I will receive anything advising that we were not selected. Does anyone know?

Does anyone know what category A means?

At the bottom of my ticket that is also an A, says it means first come, first served. Translation, be early or you may not get in. I am happy, at least I got a ticket.

I requested Friday October 6th but have not received any communications about it however when I look on the 1iota website, I am still listed as "waitlisted". This was my first time to request so I do not know if I will receive anything advising that we were not selected. Does anyone know?

Last year we got an email the day before the taping to inform us that it was full.

Last year we got an email the day before the taping to inform us that it was full.
Okay, thanks for the info. Since I've not received anything saying we are in, I assume I'll get that notice at some point. Hope all who got tickets have a great time!

If you're still on the waitlist and haven't gotten a confirmation email, unlikely you got randomly selected for tickets. For these types of shows you're usually notified about 2 weeks out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter