The caboose swap closed

iheartdisney

DIS Veteran
Due to the condition of the stroller, we decided to close the swap. I will be heading to WDW on Jan 15th, and will donate it or dispose of it, depending on the condition.
DEC 27-JAN 2 (*disneyfans-poage*)
JAN 8-15 (*peach3es*)

I am very interested. I need a stroller that can handle 2 4yr olds. I will be at the All Star Sports from Sept. 20-26. Count me in if you can get enough people to get it going! Sounds like a great idea with the price of the double strollers at WDW. My daughter has this stroller (Joovy) and LOVES it with her infant and her 2-1/2 yr old. It is a nice stroller.

Wow ~ I replied to a different stroller swap thread w/ a Baby Jogger City Mini stroller idea, however this sounds much more doable! We are at ASMovies 9/13-9/20 & would love to join your swap, please let us know!

Can we post this information on the "Disney For Families" forum and maybe even the "Theme Park" forum. We might catch someone that doesn't normally frequent the budget forum. And it would be great if people in October want to come along for our stroller ride!!!!:moped:

I have seen several threads searching for a double stroller swap, so I wanted to try to organize one.
My kids are big enough I do not need a double at home, but I will need one for the parks. I am looking at:
http://www.amazon.com/Joovy-Caboose...e=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1212954508&sr=8-10
With only 8 participants, this will equal $20 a piece. Is anyone intertested?
The only dates taken so far are
AUG 27- SEPT 4
SEPT 4-10.
SEPT 13-20
SEPT 20-26
SEPT 26- OCT 4
OCT 9- 14
Edited to add: This swap will be based at the All Star Movies

Does it mean I am in Aug 27-Sep 4? Could you please update with name next to the date so that everybody know who is before/next in line? And how it's gonna work? If I am the first to arrive, I will pick up the stroller from walmart or some local place in Orlando? I will rent a car at the MCO airport when I arrive and plan to drop by Walmart to pick up water and snacks before heading to Disney. So it shouldn't be a big problem and save us the shipping cost. Just let me know what you all think the best stroller for 2 children. I have a 6 and 3 yrs old. Thanks!

Does it mean I am in Aug 27-Sep 4? Could you please update with name next to the date so that everybody know who is before/next in line? And how it's gonna work? If I am the first to arrive, I will pick up the stroller from walmart or some local place in Orlando? I will rent a car at the MCO airport when I arrive and plan to drop by Walmart to pick up water and snacks before heading to Disney. So it shouldn't be a big problem and save us the shipping cost. Just let me know what you all think the best stroller for 2 children. I have a 6 and 3 yrs old. Thanks!

WOW. That will work great that you are renting a car. This is GOING TO WORK!!! :rotfl2: In the previous posts the idea for one of the sit and stand strollers is mentioned. I'm good with whatever everyone else wants. I have 2 4yr olds. They will juat take turns sitting and standing! The only advantage to a stroller where both sit is they are more able to take cat naps in the stroller. But double sitting strollers are larger and more cumbersome. I know for a fact that the first stroller shown is a good stroller (my daughter has it). I will be happy with whatever everyone else agrees on.

YOO HOO....Any stroller swappers for October & November time frames???

I'll update with names...sorry!
I was planning on shipping it from Amazon, but if you will have a rental car, and are willing to pick it up, that would be awesome. Either way, the first person will have to assemble.
We'll have to have details hammered out by mid-July.
I can't believe this is actually coming together!

Hey with the extra charges by the airlines it would be a smart move to join our DOUBLE STROLLER SWAP!!! Great dates still available!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter