• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Best Thing About Epcot...

MouseEarsForAll

Oh snap! I get to hold the trophy?!
Epcot is my second favorite park, mainly because of the great World Showcase! I love "traveling" to new countries...Wish the food was free...:rotfl:

I also LOVE,LOVE,LOVE World Showcase!!!!:)

There really is no place like it anywhere-it is so unique!!!!:)

The most wonderful thing about WS is the International Cast!!!!:)

032.jpg

Love WS as well. Wandering, shopping, eating. But Soaring is one of the great additions to Epcot and Spaceship Earth is another family favorite!

Flower and Garden.

The entrance music.

Mousegear.

Maelstrom.

Restaurant Marrakesh.

I went 4 over. I'll stop now.

EPCOT is tied with us as our favorite park. There is nothing better than sitting in France sipping on a Grey Goose slushie. We love the Flower & Garden show. That's one reason we go in May.
May 3-9 2012:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I LOVE the entrance music too!!!! Food and Wine is a fab time to go.

Innoventions. (Where else can you create a coaster, then hop in a little pod and experience what you created?) I also love Spaceship Earth!!!!!!!!

The best thing about Epcot is that Future World is separated from World Showcase, so I can hit the rides I want to hit without having to walk everywhere, then leave and go somewhere else that has rides. :stir:

favorite things at epcot for this summer...

1. test track... umm ok let me think again

2. kim possible interactive game... ok let me try again

3. ice cream parlor at entrance while watching fireworks will do.

averill94 is talking about Sum of All Thrills in Innovations. But it is like Virtual Space Mountain in DisneyQuest.

I know what they were talking about... I was simply answering the question of "Where else can you build a roller coaster then hop in a pod and ride it?" Answer is Disney Quest :)

Epcot is where we always spend our first day at WDW. Why we love it so much: The entrance music, the WS, Spaceship Earth, Illuminations: Reflections of Earth, Test Track (well, not this summer, lol), Duffy, the food, Winnie the Pooh in the UK at WS, and best of all, MAELSTROM;) (I know, kinda corny, but it is a family favorite for many "funny" reasons). I LOVE this park, it is my favorite and it is where most of my favorite memories of my children took place!

I've never really thought about the entrance music!!!! It is awesome!!!!!! I love Epcot too.....favorite park growing up.....loved the Mexico marketplace:)

EPCOT is my second favorite also. I love Flower & Garden and World Showcase. Yes, Test Track and Soarin are great but World Showcase is a place you can relax and take your time to just take it all in.

Epcot is our family favorite! You can get a little dose of excitement (Soarin', TT & MS), enjoy some relaxing and fun rides (Imagination & Nemo), get a little education (SE, Ellen, the Land) then "travel" to new countries, eat "exotic" foods, enjoy some adult beverages, shop for different types of souveniers. And you can round it off with a spectacular nighttime show!

Everything about Epcot makes it amazing!

We love Epcot because it's like 2 parks in one. We'll often spend the morning in Future World, take an afternoon break and spend the evening in World Showcase. Two different experiences!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter