• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The BEST steak at Disney World?

CupcakeBella

Earning My Ears
Looking to have a great meal for my upcoming birthday trip. In your opinion who has the BEST steak at Disney? Ready, set, GO!

Shula's, and it really isn't even that close. You are going to pay more as they have prime quality meats, but it is worth the extra money.

I had the 22oz Cowboy(bone in ribeye) and it was $46. In comparision, if you get the bone in ribeye from Le Cellier, it is $56. Now granted it comes with sides already and sides are ala carte at Shula's. But the steak at Le Cellier is not prime quality.

We've tried all the top steakhouses at WDW; Shula's, Bull & Bear (technically not at WDW - its in the Waldorf Astoria at Bonnet Creek), as well as YSH, AP, Jiko, Le Cellier and the other signatures. For our money, we do YSH.

We LOOOOOOVE steak. We have eaten at so many steakhouses. Recently we found that our normal fave, Yachtsman steakhouse got knocked out of first place by Le Cellier. We also loved Artist Point and California Grill's steaks were Divine!!! Yachtsman is one you can't miss with though!!!!

I will go against the grain and totally shoot down Yachtsman. I had to send my steak back twice and it still wasn't cooked properly. Didn't even get to have one bite of that steak.

The best steak I had was at Flying Fish. It was cooked perfectly (the first time) and was so tender and flavorful. Just delicious!

Really looking forward to Flying Fish again this year.

I will go against the grain and totally shoot down Yachtsman. I had to send my steak back twice and it still wasn't cooked properly. Didn't even get to have one bite of that steak.

The best steak I had was at Flying Fish. It was cooked perfectly (the first time) and was so tender and flavorful. Just delicious!

Really looking forward to Flying Fish again this year.

I had the same experience with my filet at Yachtsman. And my DH and DSs steaks were gristly. We will never go back.

For a superb steak, go to Shula's. I still dream about that melt-in-your-mouth filet!!!

For steak with several "cut" selections, would be Shulas and then YSH a distant second.

Several other restaurants have a good steak--but only one choice.

As at the aforementioned Flying Fish--its a char grilled NY Strip and is very good!!!

For steak with several "cut" selections, would be Shulas and then YSH a distant second.

Several other restaurants have a good steak--but only one choice.

As at the aforementioned Flying Fish--its a char grilled NY Strip and is very good!!!

Agree with the above....

Looking to have a great meal for my upcoming birthday trip. In your opinion who has the BEST steak at Disney? Ready, set, GO!

You'll hear both Shula's and Yachtsman, but I really don't think you can go wrong with the steaks at any of the Signature Restaruants, especially the ones in the resorts. We think the quality of the food at the Signature Restaurants in the resorts is a step above the others. Also, I think you limit yourself somewhat in terms of selection for your entire party, if you strictly want to eat at a steak restaruant.

While not technically on Disney Property, I'd suggest the Bull and Bear at the Waldorf Astoria. It's located right next door. There're bus tranfers to the TTC, or it's an easy 5 minute cab ride from just about anywhere on Disney property. Google it.

Shula's is one of our favorites, just booked it yesterday. Last year we went to Bull & Bear and had an incredible meal (and incredibly expensive) for our anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter