The best / funniest tee-shirts you have seen at WDW

kinggoofy

DIS Veteran
We just got back last week and I could not help but LOL at some tee-shirts people wear at Disney.

What are some of the good ones you have seen at WDW...disney shirts or non-disney shirts. Here are a few of mine from this past trip...

1. Disney shirt with goofy on it asking.."What time is the 3 o'clock parade ?":rotfl:

2. C.S.I.= Cant Stand Idiots :rotfl:

3. I am not an alcoholic, I am a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings. :rotfl:

We saw one that said, "I'm on the bomb squad. If you see me running, try to keep up."

A little OT-we were looking for shirts to wear for our next trip and DH was looking at autism awareness t-shirts.

Our DS4 has Autism and he almost bought him a shirt that said-
"I get flappy when I'm happy!"

It was too cute.

(In case you don't know sometimes people with sensory issues will flap their hands on their chest or legs when they are excited-which is what we all really want to do when we get to WDW! People with autism are much more genuine and lay their emotions out there for everyone to see. :))

We saw a couple wearing matching shirts -- Hers said Tweedle Dum on it, his said Tweedle Dumber.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter