The Battle For My Wallet V: Beyond the Number IV (Chapter Eighteen, p.75, 5/18)

Uncle Goofy: Dude, slow down! You post WAY TOO MUCH! Seriously, 3 posts in 2 years.?!!?
You've got a problem. You're addicted. :badpc:

I hear ya brother. I am seeking professional couselling. I've doubled my annual posts this week alone...I must be backsliding.

Cherish those girls you have:lovestruc . They grow up as pretty as their Moms in a blink of an eye. Seems like my two daughters were Zzuby's age just yesterday. Last week, one of them was taken to Prom (us Dads are NEVER ready for that!). I answered the door holding my son's Nerf shotgun though.:darth: I guess I showed him who was the boss.

don’t know what’s next. Not yet anyway. Sometimes that freaks me out. But right now, I’m okay with it. I don’t need the full road map. I know Who has it.

:love: Love this quote....it's exactly what I needed to hear today, thank you~

But you can't close down this Trip Report until Sneezie gets a chance to post. Gawd forbid a million times she can't regale us with one more funny cake story!

Thank you so much for asking them to hold out on closing your Trip Report. Gawd forbid a million times I miss out on saying Goodbye to this one - not to you, you understand - but to your trip report.

Unfortunately, the only cake story I have is that I picked up a birthday cake for my sister (yes, it was really her birthday) and realized the JOYS of Cake Squares!!!! Did you know that for only 79 cents each you can enjoy a plethora of layered cakes? The assortment is mind-boggling for a cake connoisseur such as myself. Just that day, I picked up a chocolate doberge, lemon doberge, Italian Cream, Red Velvet, German Chocolate and White with Strawberry filling. And what's best is "NO SENTIMENTS" needed!!!! No more 'Get Well Soon' cakes, 'Congratulations on your New Baby' cakes, or 'Happy Groundhog's Day' cakes for me! I've discovered what they knew all along in the 80's "It's hip to be SQUARE!!!!

I do hope that your next trip to the world inspires you to write a new trip report. Your TRs (and all the other TRs I read) make my trips so much more enjoyable.

Enjoy your tomorrow!

Wow...if I wasn't aware of how quickly things move through your system, I might be afraid that we'd just read the final chapter of the Zzub Trip report series...and you know you can't do that...you have to write AT LEAST seven installments. All the greats must. It's a rule. In Trip Report writing...

it is.

look it up!

Really though...I've been reading since the very first Battle. Y'all have always been in my prayers. I mourned for your loss of Samuel and cried tears of joy at the news of Baby Faith Zzub. I've so enjoyed getting to *know* your family through your writing. You are right to brag on Zzuby. She is her daddy's daughter. She is extraordinary. You and your wife have done an outstanding job.

thanks so much for sharing...and over sharing...for coining the term Disneyfreude...for introducing Suzie Helpershoes...:lmao: and the REGISTER JOURNAL!!!:rotfl2:

One of my all time favorite Zzub moments!

It's also pretty amazing to see that your first trip report was six pages total, including comments...my my how word gets around! Pert near to 80 pages now!!!

You have a talent my friend. I hope you will continue to use it.

I know that there is no way you will be able to stay away. And when we are reading "The Battle for Grandpa Zzub's Wallet" I will refrain from saying "SEEEEEEE...told ya so!"

you are much loved and much appreciated.

and now that you have a fan base you have no choice but to continue your trips and reports.

good.

thanks.

:goodvibes

Sneezie and Campbell Soup are in the house!!!!

Thank you so much for the laughs, tears and spit coffee;) I truly hope when your new path is clear....it involves more TR's. So many of us here have sooooo enjoyed them. God bless you and yours.
Kerri
Thank you, Kerri. In a funny way, I hope I can write more in the future. I enjoy this medium for many of the reasons you mentioned.

Thank you so much for asking them to hold out on closing your Trip Report. Gawd forbid a million times I miss out on saying Goodbye to this one - not to you, you understand - but to your trip report.

Unfortunately, the only cake story I have is that I picked up a birthday cake for my sister (yes, it was really her birthday) and realized the JOYS of Cake Squares!!!! Did you know that for only 79 cents each you can enjoy a plethora of layered cakes? The assortment is mind-boggling for a cake connoisseur such as myself. Just that day, I picked up a chocolate doberge, lemon doberge, Italian Cream, Red Velvet, German Chocolate and White with Strawberry filling. And what's best is "NO SENTIMENTS" needed!!!! No more 'Get Well Soon' cakes, 'Congratulations on your New Baby' cakes, or 'Happy Groundhog's Day' cakes for me! I've discovered what they knew all along in the 80's "It's hip to be SQUARE!!!!

I do hope that your next trip to the world inspires you to write a new trip report. Your TRs (and all the other TRs I read) make my trips so much more enjoyable.

Enjoy your tomorrow!
I couldn't even begin to shorten this quote. It would be like only eating half a slice of cake. SNEEZIE! You kill me DED. I love reading your posts! So does Mrs. Z. I was on the phone with her a little while ago and it was on the tip of my tongue to say, "You won't believe what Sneezie posted on my Trip Report!" But my door is open and I'm just not ready for the people I work with to hear those words. GFAMT!

But as sure as I'm sitting here, when I get home tonight, you can bet I will pull up the Disboards for Mrs. Z to see your post.

Really though...I've been reading since the very first Battle. Y'all have always been in my prayers. I mourned for your loss of Samuel and cried tears of joy at the news of Baby Faith Zzub. I've so enjoyed getting to *know* your family through your writing. You are right to brag on Zzuby. She is her daddy's daughter. She is extraordinary. You and your wife have done an outstanding job.
We think ZZUBY is alright. She's her Mamma. With a hint of her Daddy. Thank you very much for reading along over the last 4 years. I would have figured most of the original Battle readers left me by Battle III: The Search for A Reason to Continue Writing.

I do enjoy writing and as I've said a time or two, I enjoy this medium. Eventually, I reckon it'll be clear whether I should try to peck out a sixth installment. And if not, then I suppose I'll amuse myself by posting snarky comments on the TRs of others. Which reminds me, I need to get back to reading your TR.

:moped:

:offtopic: Okay...I'm hoping that Zzub sees this before the mods close down this board. I need some Bama help!! I confess...I married a UT fan. Don't shoot...but since you don't accept PM's I'm asking for help.

What's the difference between the University of Alamama and UAB, other than their locations? Is UAB a split off or alternate campus?

Maybe you'll see this, Zzub, and answer. Thanks!

Your loyal fan,
misstheworld

:offtopic: Okay...I'm hoping that Zzub sees this before the mods close down this board. I need some Bama help!! I confess...I married a UT fan. Don't shoot...but since you don't accept PM's I'm asking for help.

What's the difference between the University of Alamama and UAB, other than their locations? Is UAB a split off or alternate campus?

Maybe you'll see this, Zzub, and answer. Thanks!

Your loyal fan,
misstheworld
First of all, why in the name of Mother Dixie would you marry a Vol? Where there no ex-convicts you could date?

UAB is a wholly separate institution located in Birmingham. I believe, but am not positive, it started life as just the University of Alabama's med school. And then somewhere along the way, it sprang into it's own little school, completely separate from Bama. It is part of the University of Alabama system, but not actually a part of the University of Alabama itself. I think it's akin to the Univeristy of Tennessee and UTChatanooga.

:moped:

DH said just wait till we meet on October 25th.

Thanks for the info, but I should have asked DH. I committed a marital-sin and went to another man with a question.

God bless the Zzub family! And...

GO VOLS!!!

I've been a lurker of your trip reports. I was away last week and saw that you posted. What can I say, but wow...a great ending! You are one of my favorite trip report writers on the DIS...you have such a way with words and have a great sense of humor. Thanks for taking us along for the ride!

God Bless, ZZUB...

ZZUB,

I don't know if Mrs. Z subscribes to "Family Fun" magazine but in the May 2008 issue there is a recipe for "Grilled Pound Cake With Berries and Ice Cream."

http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=50534

I saw it and immediately thought of you. Thank you so much for your amazing writing. Your faith, family and talent for writing have been such a blessing to me.

I haven't posted much, but I've read all of your battles. I always like it when someone loses the battle of their wallet at Disney, DS is a shareholder. I am tired of single handedly making sure the stock doesn't go down.:lmao: As others have said before me, I've laughed with you, cried with you and prayed for you. Thanks for all the time you took to write your TR's. I thought of you when we went to Artist Point for dinner last December, and going by Canada will never be the same. I just make sure we don't stop in the rest room and it should be ok. You also look and sound very much like my boss. From your writing I would think it was him, except he has more kids, doesn't live in the NW, isn't a Bama fan, doesn't like Disney,and isn't a lawyer, so you can relax, I don't work for you. Your identity is safe.

ZZUB,

I don't know if Mrs. Z subscribes to "Family Fun" magazine but in the May 2008 issue there is a recipe for "Grilled Pound Cake With Berries and Ice Cream."

http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=50534

I saw it and immediately thought of you. Thank you so much for your amazing writing. Your faith, family and talent for writing have been such a blessing to me.

I haven't posted much, but I've read all of your battles. I always like it when someone loses the battle of their wallet at Disney, DS is a shareholder. I am tired of single handedly making sure the stock doesn't go down.:lmao: As others have said before me, I've laughed with you, cried with you and prayed for you. Thanks for all the time you took to write your TR's. I thought of you when we went to Artist Point for dinner last December, and going by Canada will never be the same. I just make sure we don't stop in the rest room and it should be ok. You also look and sound very much like my boss. From your writing I would think it was him, except he has more kids, doesn't live in the NW, isn't a Bama fan, doesn't like Disney,and isn't a lawyer, so you can relax, I don't work for you. Your identity is safe.

My thoughts exactly....you've touched us forever ZZUB:goodvibes
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter