• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The All-New Would you Rather Thread(WYR)Disney Style

This is probably the last time we go without kids ;)

So I'd say without kids!

WYR have a Limited Time Magic Event featuring Pixar Characters or the Princesses?

Depends on the room discount, but this time free dining worked out best!

If you could make one ride REAL, with real people/animals/everything. Which ride would you choose?

(Jseb-Sounds exciting! I'm sure you'll love going with kids too, probably even more! :)

Depends on the room discount, but this time free dining worked out best!

If you could make one ride REAL, with real people/animals/everything. Which ride would you choose?

(Jseb-Sounds exciting! I'm sure you'll love going with kids too, probably even more! :)

An FYI, the questions should be in WYR form :goodvibes, but I will answer this one....I would think that Buzz Lightyear would be really cool if Buzz and Zurg came to life along with all those cute little green aliens :goodvibes.

WYR go to MNSSHP or MVMCP.

Doing both for our next trip but if I had to pick just one : MNSSHP.

WYR have the Year of a Million Dreams Celebration back or the Happiest Celebration on Earth?

Year of Million Dreams....loved that promo :goodvibes

WYR see a new resort (non DVC) be built or a new ride in DHS.

Oh this is a tough one... my honest answer would be to say either one! :scratchin But I will say AK!

WYR watch Fantasia or Fantasia 2000?

Fantasia : stay true to the classic!

WYR have a new hard ticket event or see the return of the pirates and princess party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter