The 2004 Loews Hotels Discounts Watch Thread

Hi,

Thx to this great board i was able to reserve a room at the RPR august 25 and 26th for only 119 $ !!
I used the ent rate.
Do you need the book or can you use the online ent. service to print out some kind of coupon ?

I'm asking as I live in Europe and shipping is 17.5 $.
On top of that I will have to pay taxes and handeling fees by customs for about 20 $ !
Do they sent these books in plain white envelopes and are they heavy ? Otherwise maybe they would pass customs.
Otherwise, I hope the online subscription will help !

You need to show the card that is inside the book. There is no online coupon. The book itself is pretty thick--not sure how much it weighs. I wonder if you could contact someone at entertainment.com and just have them send you the card instead of the whole book????

Pietnoeck,

I have sent you an email regarding an Entertainment card.

@ MCazer,

I have sent you an email.

@ Dopeymom,

I can't send you an email as it gets rejected by the "spampolice".

Thx for all your help.

Called 1-888-273-1311 for a Kid's Suite at the HRH May 5th-9th...was told there were no discounts available for those dates (tried AP, AAA, Ent, and Fl resident).

Gave me a rate of $429.

After hanging up, immediately called the Loew's main ressie line (800-235-6397) and was quoted $386 for same accomodations.

Go figure....

:hyper: :crazy:

Regarding the entertainment rate, do you need to buy the book for that area? Or will the book for your are suffice. I was able to book HRH 7/21 with deluxe room at $249 using Loews card. I want to see if I can do better

No, you only need the card. Area of the book isn't relevant.
Ent rate is the cheapest in my short experience.

I just booked the RPR 9/15/04, for 1 night @ $119.00 using the Ent. card!!! Thank You!!! :wave:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HRH June 6-9 GA residence rate 132. a night standard garden/park view.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$155 pool view at HRH for Military rate on June 8th through 11th and currently wondering if I should change to $139 a night for Garden view with GA resident rate. BTW, when I called today, I could not get $132 rate quoted above.

Change or NOT to change, that is the question, isn't it???

HELP me decide, please...

I am paying $169 a night in August for a deluxe queen room using the entertainment card..$219 on the weekend...

$188 per nite inc. tax for 2 nites at the end of Sept. using the ENT rate for a deluxe room at HRH.

We got the entertainment rate for August at $119/nite and $159 on Friday nite at the Royal Pacific. She said that was a really good rate for summer and the best offer they have right now.

Considering staying at the Royal Pacific the last week of Sept. I was wondering what the traffic is like in the morning traveling from Univeral to WDW in the morning. We try to get to the WDW parks just as they open. So how far is the trip, how many miles, and how busy is the traffic in the AM?

Thanks!

I read the info on the FAN code and it said it wasn't for individuals but for employees of companies that sign up for this free membership. Supposedly you have to present a Fan card at check-in. Does anyone have any experience with this? Do they ask for the card at check-in?

Thanks!

for Royal Pacific, APH rate for 8/14-8/17 was $139/129/129 for standard 2 Queen room.

I called to check ENT rate and she told me it was $149/119/119 so she changed the ressie to ENT for me. Aside from saving $10, I can now go directly to hotel without hitting a park first to active AP. :D

On the website, I could not get a good rate if I tried puttng in my Loews First # in along with APH. Is that normal? Can I add it to my reservation by calling and giving the #. Or does using it change the rate?

:Pinkbounc
I got the HRH, garden view, 2 queen beds for August 20 - 23 (Fri Sat Sun) with FAN club membership - $164....

HRH, September 24-26, 2004

$176 per night using Entertainment rate.

I waited too late to call. I usually book the rooms in April or May.

:rolleyes: We are going to the Disney Marathon in Jan 05, but will, OF COURSE, be going to Universal as well. In our past experience, during the off season, FOTL access was not really necessary, although we have been wanting to try the Loews resorts. Does anyone have any advice on this matter?.........This is also a "budget" trip and those rates would be a stretch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter