• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"That was a Backstreet Boy!"

If I ever meet a celebrity I'm not going to be the fan that's all....

OMG!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! IT'S _____!!!!!!!!! AUTOGRAPH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

They hate those fans. I'd rather be the cool fan they remember for not being an idiot and treating them like they're your best friend or something, and not some huge megastar.

yeah i'd be like that too.

If I ever meet a celebrity I'm not going to be the fan that's all....

OMG!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! IT'S _____!!!!!!!!! AUTOGRAPH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

They hate those fans. I'd rather be the cool fan they remember for not being an idiot and treating them like they're your best friend or something, and not some huge megastar.

I wouldn't be like OMG either.
I probably wouldn't even go up to them.
If I did, I'd probably just introduce myself or something.. which leads me back to just not talking to them xD

I always assumed I'd be a frantic mess if I saw someone famous, but now that I really think about it, I wouldn't want to make a fool out of myself in front of some FAMOUS! If I had the guts to even go up to them I would probably be very mature, maybe get a picture, or even an autograph.

I have never met anyone famous really. Kinda but those are really long weird stories that would be hard to explain typing lol. I usually don't make sense on here anyways, so those stories would be very confusing to follow hahaha

Anyhoozle.

I've only met celebrities on purpose xD

Rex Goudie x2 (runner up for CI3)
Melissa O'Neil (winner of CI3)

And I think that's it.
Other than almost running into Chris Brown's tour bus two years ago in Florida.

Maybe I'll see the new CI winner.

CAUSE HE LIVES IN MAH CITY.

xD

Whee Brian Melo. :banana:

Maybe I'll see the new CI winner.

CAUSE HE LIVES IN MAH CITY.

xD

Whee Brian Melo. :banana:

Brian Melo and the other and the other chick, are touring, coming here.
But CI seems to have died down recently.
I wouldn't have known they were even coming if I hadn't been on the radio stations website looking for something.
They don't advertise it whatsoever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter