• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"That was a Backstreet Boy!"

DramaQueen

<font color=green>for the love of LEO!<br><marquee
Okay, so the title has little to do with the point of this thread, but it's a quote that is somewhat relevant to the ocurance that inspired it...

So last night my best friend (Mark) & I went downtown (Toronto) to go see the BEastie Boys in concert. Anyways, we took the subway, and we got off at a stop that was REALLY far from the place where the concert was and we had to walk REALLY far. But we were looking for a place to eat dinner, so it was all good.

Anyways, the whole way on the subway we were asking each other "Okay, if you met (insert celebrity here), what would you do?"
Some we were like...'I'd totally freak out!' some we were like 'I'd probably act normal' and some we said we'd just walk by and not say anything.

SO we're walking towards the Air Canada Centre (Which is where the concert was) and I noticed these two really pretty girls walking past us, and I was just paying attention to them, and then I look at this guy that's with them and I realize it's...
A.J Maclean...from the backstreet boys!!!:scared1:
And I just walked past him and all I said was "HEY Mark, that's a Backsreet Boy!" I didn't even stop and ask him for a picture or an autograph or anything...
If I was 10 years younger I would've FREAKED THE HECK OUT and peed my pants in excitment!!!
A.J was my favourite. And I just walked on by him.

SO here's the point of this (VERY long post...)

Have you ever seen a celebrity just walking around or shopping or w/e?
IF so, what did you do?

Are their any celebrities you would just walk on by and not say a word to?
Who would you FREAK OUT about if you saw?

YOu guys don't need to answer these questions like a survey...just discuss :goodvibes

p.s; the beastie boys concert was amazinggggg. :cool2:

Lol wow! Thats so cool.

I think I saw Chris Koon -singer and actor- working merchandise at a Jonas Brothers concert. It was pretty cool,but I didn't stop due to the huge crowd around the table.

I would keep on walking if I saw Lindsay Lohan.I really don't care for her.
If I saw Johnny Depp,Orlando Bloom,Julie Andrews,Jonas Brothers,Emma Watson,etc. then I would be like "OMG!" and like walk over and ask for an autograph if they weren't busy.:cutie:

P.S
Glad the concert was amazing.:cool2:

The only celeb I think I would freak out on would be Orlando Bloom. I just think he is the most. Other than that the only celeb I have ever saw was Nicole Kidman who was shopping in a supermarket. It was not very hard not to notice her because she was so beautiful, but I didn't bother her she was doing food shopping. Later I found out she was filming in my area.

At the Airport in Orlando my cousin and I went to talk to Jenna from Survivor something and Survivor All-Stars. (she's the one who's mom was dying and she left the game.) We went to talk to her and pointed to our dad's who were like bazzled by her (yeah, they saw swimsuit pics ;)) Haha and they waved like robots. It was so funny.

But I've met many hockey players, mainly Philadelphia Flyers players.

And I saw Lil Mama when I was in NYC at TRL :D Haha.

I met scott bakula from quantum leap before i was so shy when i took a pic with him i was like not smiling thats how in shock i was i couldnt speak i was like "......"
and i have met ALL the band members of "Southside Johnny"

im trying to think who else i have met...

BUT MEETING SCOTT BAKULA WAS AWESOME

I saw Kurt Angle (Olympic wrestler, WWE wrestler, now a TNA wrestler or something) at the Orlando Internation Airport this summer when we were heading to the Magical Express. I was walking and I saw this really muscular guy walking with a bunch of people around him. He looked familiar, but I couldn't remember who he was. Then it hit me. THAT'S KURT ANGLE!! He was my favorite WWE wrestler (back in the day when I used to watch it.) I didn't do anything, like beg him for an autograph. I was tempted, but I didn't. I just kept staring back at him. We did make eye contact though...lol!

Most celebs I would just walk by and not bother them, I'm sure they just want to be normal and not have people swarming them and begging for an autograph. Of course I would stop and stare, but I wouldn't bother them..lol.

But there are a few that I would have to pretty much tackle and force them to give me an autograph...hehe. Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley, Mark Wahlberg, Josh Groban, and a few others.

I've met and seen Steven Tyler at Dairy Queen, he lives in my town so everyone see's him alot. and we smiled cause that's why he likes it here, we leave him alone and there isn't any paprazi here.
and that's about the only celebs. but I might be going to a Hannah Montana concert so I could meet her and the Jo bros.

I saw miley cyrus shopping in L.A before. I didnt freak out then, but when we got in the car i started screaming my headoff.

Living so close to New York City is perfect for finding celebrities. I've definitely seen my share of them. I mean, I really just care about the Broadway people, because that's what I'm really into. Don't get me wrong though, if I see like Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp or someone else I really love, then I'll freak out. But just being near Broadway and being able to stage door and have nice long coversations with the people you admire is awesome. And sometimes more well-known celebrities are in the shows too, like I met Alexa Vega and Harvey Firestein when they were in Hairspray, and Usher when he was in Chicago.
I've also seen Julia Stiles, Liam Neeson, Jessica Simpson, Whoopi Goldberg, and Kirstie Alley walking around.

i just reminded myself of a few other times i saw famous people...

i saw russel crowe in toronto once getting out of a car.
it's pretty easy to see celebs in toronto (especailly during the film festival!)
i haven't seen too many before.

once at work though, adamo ruggiero (aka marco from degrassi) came in and ordered food from me. i just acted nromal, but when he left i told all my friends "THAT GUYS ON DEGRASSI!" lol.
Also, Mike Bullard comes into my work alot (probably only canadians will know who mike bullard is heheh)

And my sister used to work at a drive thru in a gas station and once Michael Cera (George Michael from Arrested Development/Evan from Superbad) drove through!!!! He's like one of my favourites ever! And she calls me up immediatley after freaking out! haha. I don't think she said anything to him.

I've met some famous people at like actaul events, like Zac Efron & Amanda Bynes, in the kind of environment where you can ask for pictures/autographs without being a weirdo.
I've also seen Elijah Wood (gt his picture....but i'm not in it lol.) also james marsters (spike from buffy) me & my sister LOVE james marsters...so we were literally FREAKING! but we didnt get our pic with him we were too scared!

omg you saw AJ ! I touched his hand at a concert like a year ago. ! there new cd comes out october 30th i think.

I saw two of the guys from LFO when i was really young it was probably like 4or 5 years ago. the funny part was i saw them, while coming back from disney ! they were in the orlando international airport.

i just reminded myself of a few other times i saw famous people...

i saw russel crowe in toronto once getting out of a car.
it's pretty easy to see celebs in toronto (especailly during the film festival!)
i haven't seen too many before.

once at work though, adamo ruggiero (aka marco from degrassi) came in and ordered food from me. i just acted nromal, but when he left i told all my friends "THAT GUYS ON DEGRASSI!" lol.
Also, Mike Bullard comes into my work alot (probably only canadians will know who mike bullard is heheh)

And my sister used to work at a drive thru in a gas station and once Michael Cera (George Michael from Arrested Development/Evan from Superbad) drove through!!!! He's like one of my favourites ever! And she calls me up immediatley after freaking out! haha. I don't think she said anything to him.

I've met some famous people at like actaul events, like Zac Efron & Amanda Bynes, in the kind of environment where you can ask for pictures/autographs without being a weirdo.
I've also seen Elijah Wood (gt his picture....but i'm not in it lol.) also james marsters (spike from buffy) me & my sister LOVE james marsters...so we were literally FREAKING! but we didnt get our pic with him we were too scared!

I love Adamo.
I'm jealous.
=(

Anyhoozle.

I've only met celebrities on purpose xD

Rex Goudie x2 (runner up for CI3)
Melissa O'Neil (winner of CI3)

And I think that's it.
Other than almost running into Chris Brown's tour bus two years ago in Florida.

I've never met or seen a celebrity except for on TV.
Besides Mickey of course. :goodvibes:
But I'd honestly faint if I saw Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, etc.

Hmm, Kurt Russel was watching his son play hockey with Goldie Hawn at an arena near us.

I've seen Rocky Covington, Scott Hartnell ( Nashville Hockey Player) and my Lil sis has met Thomas Vokun, and got a hockey puck from Martin Erat ( her Favorite player) I thought that Rocky was Bucky ( his country music star identical twin Brother) and was to stunned to talk. He was my favorite person on American Idol! My dad asked if I could have his autograph and he told me he was sorry but he wasn't Bucky. :sad1:O well it was still COOL

DAHHHH! That's awesome. If it would have been Brian or Nick, I would have died.

I saw the entire DC United soccer team at the airport. :teeth:

If I ever meet a celebrity I'm not going to be the fan that's all....

OMG!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! IT'S _____!!!!!!!!! AUTOGRAPH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

They hate those fans. I'd rather be the cool fan they remember for not being an idiot and treating them like they're your best friend or something, and not some huge megastar.

Hmm, Kurt Russel was watching his son play hockey with Goldie Hawn at an arena near us.

My city hosted the Memorial Cup a couple years back, and there was a rumor that their kid was there for the games, and that Kurt and Goldie may show up.
What team does he play for.. the Giants?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter