Thanksgiving

Princess Jaz E Jaz

Mouseketeer
My family and I will be in the parks for Thanksgiving. It will the first holiday without my brother who passed away in May. I was wondering does any place on Resort property we could have Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks so much.

My family and I will be in the parks for Thanksgiving. It will the first holiday without my brother who passed away in May. I was wondering does any place on Resort property we could have Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks so much.
Almost all the sit down restaurants will have a Thanksgiving meal.

You will want to make a reservation as soon as they are open (about 60 days in advance). All the sit down meals sell out quickly for Thanksgiving. I believe the one for the Disneyland Hotel sells out the first day that reservations are open.

You will want to make a reservation as soon as they are open (about 60 days in advance). All the sit down meals sell out quickly for Thanksgiving. I believe the one for the Disneyland Hotel sells out the first day that reservations are open.
If you want a specific time for a larger group, yes, you need to do it first day. But we have done smaller parties a week later, you just have a smaller selection of times.

I just hop on this thread with a follow up question...
Does Disney announce the thanksgiving meals and the info about them prior to the 60 days mark or it it all happening in the same day?

I just hop on this thread with a follow up question...
Does Disney announce the thanksgiving meals and the info about them prior to the 60 days mark or it it all happening in the same day?
Usually all in the same day. So, do some research so you are prepped for what you might want. It doesn't vary a lot from year to year.

I am sorry for your loss. I hope when you are there, you can have warm memories of your brother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter