Thanksgiving week and ADRs

EclaresMom

Earning My Ears
I have heard that Thanksgiving week is very busy and the parks can reach maximum capacity in the afternoon and you could be turned away. If you have an ADR that evening will they still let you in?

Not necessarily if you're staying off-site and what tier of closure they're in.

I have heard that Thanksgiving week is very busy and the parks can reach maximum capacity in the afternoon and you could be turned away. If you have an ADR that evening will they still let you in?
We go every year Thanksgiving week and haven't experienced closures. Maybe someone else can chime in. I've just never seen it.

We go every year Thanksgiving week and haven't experienced closures. Maybe someone else can chime in. I've just never seen it.
That is good to hear. We have always gone in late September, with low crowds. Pushed the trip back this year and this is the first year with our twins and a double stroller. Hoping we won't regret it.

That is good to hear. We have always gone in late September, with low crowds. Pushed the trip back this year and this is the first year with our twins and a double stroller. Hoping we won't regret it.
I mean it's busy don't get me wrong. We have pushed a double stroller through it many times but I've never heard of closures during that week. I wouldn't worry about it. :)

Thanksgiving is not nearly as busy as Christmas week, which sometimes experiences the phases of closures mentioned. We have never experienced closures during Tday week either. It is busy, but not crazy. We found Black Friday at MK to be most packed. You should be fine for ADRs, and if you are well planned and take breaks as needed, you will be good. Enjoy the Christmas decor if you have never been at this time - truly magical - our favorite time to be there! :santa:Try to catch castle lighting and check out giant gingerbread house at GF if you get a chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter