Thanksgiving Meal?

DizneyFamof4

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at US for Thanksgiving and was wondering where there is a good place to have a turkey meal at, either inside the parks or outside of them?

We did the thanksgiving buffet at royal pacific and it was great. At that time (pre covid), all of the larger hotels had a buffet and we chose RPR because the menu items most appealed to us.

Amatista Cookhouse was great last year, but they have Thanksgiving Day crossed out on their reservation calendar. This year we’re doing Trattoria del Porto since we’re staying at PBR this year.

We will be staying at Endless Summer Dockside. Does anyone know if they have anything for Thanksgiving, since their food court seems to be mainly burgers and grab and go? Thanks!

I think they will be serving a thanksgiving meal at all resorts.
I have been to the Hard Rock Resort for their Thanksgiving Buffet and loved it. It was at The Kitchen . I think they increased the price so I might just take kids to the Turkey dinner at Cabana Bay .
407 503- DINE or use OpenTable.com

Last edited:
Amatista Cookhouse was great last year, but they have Thanksgiving Day crossed out on their reservation calendar. This year we’re doing Trattoria del Porto since we’re staying at PBR this year.
We will see you at Trattoria del Porto! We're staying there and have turkey day reservations, too.

We will be staying at US for Thanksgiving and was wondering where there is a good place to have a turkey meal at, either inside the parks or outside of them?
Raglan Road was nice and you can book through Open Table. It’s at Disney Spring.

We will be staying at Endless Summer Dockside. Does anyone know if they have anything for Thanksgiving, since their food court seems to be mainly burgers and grab and go? Thanks!
This was last year:

Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites​

Thanksgiving Day Meal Special at Dockside’s Pier 8 Market

• Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021
  • Time: 2pm – 10pm
  • Price: $15 adult; $9 child (ages 3 – 9) (tax not included)
BTW: Dockside and Surfside 2 bedroom rooms with queen beds is by far the best deal!! We loved those rooms and at a value price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter