Thanksgiving Dinner

blueskadoo

Earning My Ears
Any idea of what will be available for thanksgiving dinner?
Google searches have led me to little luck. Maybe a turkey leg in the MK?

Anyone been to Ohana personally for Thanksgiving in the past?
Surprised not to see 1900 park fare on that list too

We did 1900 Park Faire Thanksgiving '12 and had a wonderful meal with both the regular Park Faire items plus traditional Thanksgiving foods as well. Great compromise!

We did a sit down at our two yrs ago but it was awful. Last yr we opted for turkey sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich and pie at Perkins.
Most of the restaurants have a turkey option.

Ps best was the time we did Librry tree tavern with my parents. Served family style. It's in MK

Many sit down places will have alternative Thanksgiving meals to go along with the regular menu. For example, a few years ago, we ate at the Rose and Crown on Thanksgiving and I was able to get a full serving of a traditional American turkey dinner. My husband and I then had a nice conversation with our server who was having her first Thanksgiving in the US and really didn't know what it was all about. So a turkey leg in Magic Kingdom would be the last thing I would think of.

If you are looking for meals for this thanksgiving, you might want to start with what restaurants have availability. We are going Thanksgiving week, and started planning just one month out due to rescheduling our October trip due to the hurricane. Dining on Thanksgiving day is very limited! We don't have anything booked and will just do CS that day. We don't *need* a traditional turkey meal, so we aren't stressing about it! But I know it's very important to others!

I think there are some options available if you want to eat late. We just changed last week to Boma at 8:00. Looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter