Thanks for the latest podcast: First time worrier

Disney Dad Canada

Passing on my Disney obsession to my 3 kids, and a
While we are not going on the podcast cruise, I would like to thank the podcast team for their latest show. I have booked a 4 day cruise on the Disney Dream for March 31 - April 3rd, 2011, (after a week at an SSR treehouse with my parents), and have never been on a cruise of any kind.

You answered several things I was worried about, and others I had no idea to worry about. :) It's nice of the podcast team to realize that we are not all seasoned veterans of WDW and/or DCL, and to give a DLC 101 show for us that need it.

A question about luggage. If you are taking the Disney Magical Express (or whatever they call the Cruise version) from your WDW resort to the port, is it taken right on the ship, or is it dropped off prior to boarding, and we have to go through the procedures you mentioned? Similarly with departure, and is it different for Canadians?

I'm just hoping we have a great time on the cruise, and that I don't feel like the only single parent on board.

You answered several things I was worried about, and others I had no idea to worry about. :) It's nice of the podcast team to realize that we are not all seasoned veterans of WDW and/or DCL, and to give a DLC 101 show for us that need it.

Ditto. I may be planning a cruise for sometime in 2012 and the podcast answered a lot of questions. Thanks pod cast team! I hope you all have a blast! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter