Thank you Vacation Strategies

Xavier's Nana

Earning My Ears
We recently returned from a 7 day at Bonnet Creek followed by a 7 day Disney Cruise and could not have been happier with our stay and the service received from VS. I booked a 2 bedroom deluxe in May for 12/29-1/5 and rather than wait I completely paid for it by October .
When I did not receive a confirmation email in December I called VS and was told I didn't need the confirmation just a photo I'd. A few days before going I called Wyndham and my reservation was not in the central system but they were very helpful - contacted Bpnnet Creek directly and was told the res. was indeed there. We arrived about 1:00 and I requested a fireworks view. I was told our room wasn't ready buy they would try to meet our request. We had the bellhop get our luggage and before we could get back to our car, got a call that our room was ready. We were in Tower 5, 8th floor with a perfect view of both Spaceship Earth and the Magic Kingdom. The room was in excellent shape - no complaints at all. We were at Epcot New Years Eve and planned to stay for the midnight fireworks but it was so crowded we went back to our room - so glad we did. We were able to see both parks fireworks perfectly so we were able to get a double dose of magic. This was our third time using Vacation Strategy and will definitely use them again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!