Teva sandals on sale

Does anyone know how are these sandals if you have wide feet? I have a EEE wide foot- I know the strap is adjustable, so that will be ok, but what about the width of the shoe itself? Will my wide feet hang over the edges of the sandal?

If you have a wide foot like that, have you given any thought to tryig the men's teva's ? They are a bit wider to begin with.

That's a good idea! Whsat size would a women's size 8 be in men's? A five????

I'm a 9 in women's and a 7 in men's. so I think an 8 would be a 6 !?!

Thanks for the link and the Teva info!
I have a questions about sizing too. I wear 6.5 W in american shoe size which would correspond to a 7 for the tevas but if I use my Birkenstock size (Euro) I should order a 6 for the Tevas. I can't wear siz 6 in american shoe sizes though. Any advice? Thanks.

I am suspecting that you wear a 37 in Euro sizes. I think that I would order the 7 in the Teva. Since a 6 doesn't fit and a 37 is a 6 1/2 in American size and Teva's only come in whole sizes a 7 should do the trick. Hopefully you followed what I just said and it didn't confuse you too much! LOL!

I wear a size 6 or a 6 1/2 and my Mephisto's are a 36 but I wear a 37 in Merrell's. I think that the Tevo's run a little wide, I have a thin foot and can't wear Tevo's.

Thanks for the reply, Sharbear!

Actually I wear a 36 in the Euro which would be closer to a size 6 but if I use the American size I would be 6 1/2 sized up to 7. I guess I'm wondering if the Tevas run big or small.

I can tell you that they do not all run the same unfortunately. I know this because this thread sent me to our local REI to see if I could find the shoes on sale. They had different kinds (both on sale and not). I tried on most of them and they did not all fit the same.

So that's a tough call for you. Sorry 'bout that!

I have a pair of Columbia brand sandals. The strap hurts (addressed in the Teva sandal, I know) and my feet always feel dirty. Does this happen to anyone else? And if so, is there something you can do to rectify this situation?

Ps. I think you can get points at REI through MyPoints!

I wanted to thank you Nik's Mom! :D I ordered mine on Thursday and had them on Monday, even with the holiday!! But than I live in the same state they are shipped out of.

They are great! So Comfy!

Thanks, dreaminofdisney! I have to say that I have converted my husbands family to Teva's. We are traveling with 14 other family members and once they saw my sandals, they also wanted a pair. I went on line and ordered 9 pairs of Teva's (different styles). I received two pair today and they look just as comfortable as my Teva's. I even ordered a second pair for myself!:eek: If any of you will be in WDW early August, check us out. We'll be the family wearing matching t-shirts and Teva's!:bounce:

All this talk of Tevas finally convinced me to try them. So went to Eastern Mountian and they were on sale! Tried two kinds and liked one style a little more than the other.

Got them home and put on to wear awhile and guess what---the one I bought are not Tevas, they are North Face. They'll be fine too I'm sure.

Thanks for the thread though. I'll be walking around the parks looking at everyone's feet!

Sharon

Hi hightown, we are from UK and have just bought some North Face sandals for our holiday in 28 days. They are called River Rats and seem very comfy. Where we live it is near impossible to get Teva`s but did find a pair, but North Face we found to be a lot more comfortable.

Phil

Ok so now I had to order these ones too! Thanks a lot! LOL I bet they are comfortable. I even have a pair or Teva shoes and I love them!

Thanks for the replies about my fitting question. Here's the update on my quest for Tevas: I was able to try both sizes and found that the 6 was better beacuse the 7 was too long. (Previous post describes fitting quandary.) I did have to adjust the straps to the loosest setting in the toe area so if you have wide feet and can fit into a men's size, do so. They are nice but I do think they will have to broken in a bit. I do like the fact that they are waterproof. I always worried about the Birks in water.

A little while ago, I tried on a pair of Teva's called (I think) "Sonic Boom". I passed them up at the time and now, of course, I can't find them anywhere! That'll teach me! Anyone every heard of these? Is it the correct name? Know where I can get a pair within the nest 2-3 days? These were much more comfortable than any other pair of Teva's I tried on. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter