test

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Moon only makes me cry when I hit the months.
The 'Time passes ...' quote.

The time passes thing got me yesterday. I was reading in my room when I saw it. I couldn't help it...Tears...

We have it on VHS too. But I hijacked my cousin's DVD ;)

Concrete Angel was my solo song for pageants. I cried on stage performing it :sad1:

Concrete Angel, along with Stay, is quite possibly one of the saddest songs ever written.

OMG...Concrete Angel...*cries*

Soooooo sad. I can barely listen to it without crying.
I can't.

"Through the wind, and the rain she stands hard as a stone, in a world that she can't rise above...But her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place where she's loved...Concrete Angel..."

Nah, I won't cry.
Not unless I pick up A Walk To Remember and read the last chapter or so.

=/

Songs don't make me cry very often. Sometimes when I'm thinking of dead relatives and I heard Call Your Name or Way Above by Rex Goudie, I start bawling. Or Meet You There by Simple Plan. That one always gets to me... I mean, the title is kind of obvious.

Concrete Angel, along with Stay, is quite possibly one of the saddest songs ever written.

Definately.
I got really into the performance too. I remember it too. I had like makeup bruises and stuff it was intense. And I just bawled on stage.

Definately.
I got really into the performance too. I remember it too. I had like makeup bruises and stuff it was intense. And I just bawled on stage.
You're going to make me cry just thinking about it....

Stay is sad because of the video. Jennifer is just crying through out the entire thing. It's so real, and the emotions are real. Jennifer wrote the song because of a real experience.

She walks to school with the lunch she packed. Nobody knows what she's holdin' back. Wearin' the same dress she wore yesterday. She hides the bruises with the linen and lace.

I may have heard Concrete Angel once, but never listened to the lyrics.

I can't.

"Through the wind, and the rain she stands hard as a stone, in a world that she can't rise above...But her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place where she's loved...Concrete Angel..."
Billy, you're gonna make me cry again!

I know victims of child abuse. Sad, sad, sad. Friends of mine (one is an ex-best friend, actually).

You're going to make me cry just thinking about it....

Stay is sad because of the video. Jennifer is just crying through out the entire thing. It's so real, and the emotions are real. Jennifer wrote the song because of a real experience.

Awe I'm sorry :( :hug: I just watched the dance on the DVD...I cried WATCHING it.

She's an amazing singer. Her eyes throughout the entire thing, that's what I look at. Her eyes.

Can't listen to music, I'm technically already supposed to be in bed.
Heh.

But yeah, I don't think they care...

Another thing that just makes me cry is Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Even the commercials just make me tear up.
I saw a really sad one where this girls father dies, and then her mother remarries and both her and her husband get killed.
It was so awful.
I cried so hard that night.

Awe I'm sorry :( :hug: I just watched the dance on the DVD...I cried WATCHING it.

She's an amazing singer. Her eyes throughout the entire thing, that's what I look at. Her eyes.
Jennifer's emotions are real. It makes me so sad to know that someone would do that to her....

Can't listen to music, I'm technically already supposed to be in bed.
Heh.

But yeah, I don't think they care...

Another thing that just makes me cry is Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Even the commercials just make me tear up.
I saw a really sad one where this girls father dies, and then her mother remarries and both her and her husband get killed.
It was so awful.
I cried so hard that night.
That's horrible! That's part of why I don't watch that show often. Too sad...

:(

Sounds...sad!

The only recital that made me cry was this year, because it was my best friends's last year. I choke up just watching her on the DVD...she was so happy...so beautiful...so...amazing...*sobs hysterically*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter