Tequila to go??

seasidespences

Mouseketeer
Silly question and I'm sure the answer is somewhere already here on the DIS but can you get margaritas from La Cava in Epcot "to go"?

Yes, you can! We order margaritas and walk around Epcot with them. Note though that you cannot leave the park with them. It is our first stop on our way around the world...followed by wine in Norway... :)

Two of my favorite places, EPCOT and the French Quarter .... because you can get a "Go Cup"!! Enjoy your Margarita!

seasidespences said:
Silly question and I'm sure the answer is somewhere already here on the DIS but can you get margaritas from La Cava in Epcot "to go"?

You can get togo cups everyplace. One of my fav things about Disney! We get drinks from Tune in lounge and walk around. Sometimes in busier times they have bars set up outside restaurants! :)

How about pitchers?:rotfl2:

I would doubt this. I've seen folks get their drinks in disposable "to go" cups, but I've never seen a disposable pitcher around Epcot. As a PP said, you're free to walk around the park you're in with the drink, but it cannot be taken outside the gate. They'll make you stand inside the park and finish the drink. You see this happening pretty frequently at Epcot during F&W.

You can get togo cups everyplace.
Except Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom. They won't let you take an alcoholic drink with you outside the restaurant.

figment_jii said:
I would doubt this. I've seen folks get their drinks in disposable "to go" cups, but I've never seen a disposable pitcher around Epcot. As a PP said, you're free to walk around the park you're in with the drink, but it cannot be taken outside the gate. They'll make you stand inside the park and finish the drink. You see this happening pretty frequently at Epcot during F&W.

Except Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom. They won't let you take an alcoholic drink with you outside the restaurant.

No pitchers. But you can get 2 per person!

Sadly this has happened to us... Lol...

Lol wouldn't that be nice?!? How about a modified beer hat. You could have two flavors lol

Rose and Crown used to do yards and half yards of beer in plastic souvenir glasses.... Refills we at a reduced rate but that was back in my beer guzzling days.... Not sure now a days...!

Rose and Crown used to do yards and half yards of beer in plastic souvenir glasses.... Refills we at a reduced rate but that was back in my beer guzzling days.... Not sure now a days...!

Nope no more yards and half yards in the plastic glasses. I used to love those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter