Tequila Tasting! Ole!

TheBeadPirate

Button Maker Magician & Blinkie toting Sherpa
We're looking at doing the Tequila tasting again...... anyone else?:rolleyes1

Just wondering!

L & R

Would love to Lori but tequila and I don't get along. :sad1:

Tequila and I have had some very interesting times together!!

I can't say that I remember them all but based on the photos, it looked like we were having fun!

When is the tasting? Good tequila is vastly different then the stuff I feel a need to shoot down whenever I am in Mexico!

I'm in.

Just let me know when, and I'll be there :thumbsup2

edit- Hrmmm, my ticker is off... we leave tomorrow!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I'm in.

Just let me know when, and I'll be there :thumbsup2

edit- Hrmmm, my ticker is off... we leave tomorrow!!!! :banana::banana::banana:
Be careful...ya gotta watch this rascal...especially after tequila!!

I promise - no judging...:lmao:

Only if you're looking for my clothes to fall off.

Now that could be an interesting time. :cutie:

Tequila and I have had some very interesting times together!!

I can't say that I remember them all but based on the photos, it looked like we were having fun!

When is the tasting? Good tequila is vastly different then the stuff I feel a need to shoot down whenever I am in Mexico!

It's usually on the At Sea Day at 2ish. Last time it was in Cadillac's. If I remember correctly there were 2 tasting margaritas and 3-4 baby shots- Patron, Don Julio, 1800, "mystery" and a bonus of Patron Cafe. And an accessory plate with salt, lemon, lime, and orange.

Just stop at Guest Services and they can tell you. I'm hoping for a different time though cause our Twilight meet is 2:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter