• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me how you like Biergarten

FigmentForEver1976

Mouseketeer
I switched my Teppan Edo ADR to Biergarten after reading a review about Teppan not accommodating someone with a shellfish allergy. So tell me how do you like the food and the show? What does the shows usually start?

Food was good. Not amazing but not gross. The best part was the show. My kids were little and they danced and loved all the cool instruments!

http://wdwent.com/EPCOT.htm
Here's the link for show times although they may change!

Last edited:
Biergarten is one of our family favorites and we try to fit it in every trip. Food is always good and we enjoy everything on the buffet. They have community seating which I enjoy as well. The band is always fun and the kids love to get up and dance on the dance floor.

The show times can vary a little. I think the first show was around 6pm when we did dinner, but we mostly go for lunch so I'm not certain.

It's a lot of fun if you are outgoing. Some shy away from the seating with others but we've always enjoyed it.

Love it! We do this every trip. We love the food and and the Oompa band. Seating is community, so unless you are a large party you will be sharing your table with other guests. We've sat with people from all over the world and have had some great conversations. Have fun!

DH and I go every trip. I'm not a fan of the seating arrangements but other than that it's an immensely enjoyable meal!

I looked at a review online... Bratwurst, knockwurst, sauerkraut, und kartoffellsalat? Now I want to add this to my ADR list!

Love it. We have been to WDW 15+ times and tried BIergaren for the first time in 2015. We have since been every year, it's now a must do! It's my DD4's favourite. The show and atmosphere is really fun.

We enjoyed Biergarten and think the food and environment are great. My son has food allergies, and they were very accommodating. A chef came out and told us everything on the buffet that would be safe, and then they made him a plate in the kitchen and brought it out so there would be no cross contamination.

We really enjoy it. DH and I aren't super outgoing, chatty people, but sitting with others has never been a problem. We really like the food. The mac/cheese (I believe they call it noodle gratin) is the best thing on the buffet - don't pass it up!!!

Probably my favorite TS I've had in Epcot. The food is just so good! I remember how impressed I was that the schnitzel remained crispy even in the buffet tray. Lots of variety, just great comfort food. I think there's something there for adventurous and slightly more picky eaters.
I'm going to WDW in June and July and have a Biergarten reservation for both trips!

Love Biergarten! It's my favorite. However we did go to Teppan Edo and my daughters shell fish allergy was accommodated.

We love it. I was going to skip it this year to try something new and my son, 15 was not having it! So we will be eating here on our next trip.

We love it too. We go on almost every trip. My picky son eats mostly pretzel bread, but my husband, daughter, and I try many different things. Everything is delicious. And the band is a lot of fun.

We love it too. The food and beer are good and the servers are always great. The show is an afterthought for me but definitely adds to the atmosphere.

We have only had one bad experience with group seating. They stared at their plates shoveling in food and never once acknowledged us or made any eye contact. Didn't even talk to one another. Weirdos. I'm not a big talker but a simple " hi how ya doing" makes things less awkward. Luckily they finished quickly and left us to ourselves.

We have been many times to Biergarten - show is really good and the kids love participating. Just so you know that the tables are long and close together in a tiered design ---conversation can be difficult because of the seating arrangement and noise. The food is good and they are consistently resupplying. It is a loud restaurant and there is a lot of movement between the show, kids going back and forth, diners getting up and down for food and servers clearing tables, etc ..not a restful, calm dinner:) That said, we enjoy it and look forward to going again!

My husband hates dinner shows/audience participation as a rule and we went on our honeymoon last year and he made us go back a second time! This vacation, I headed him off at the pass and just booked it twice. The food is good and has a decent selection, the beer is plentiful, and it is not one of the places where you get rushed through to eat which is why we liked it (well that and the a/c).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter