• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me about Jellyrolls :)

She even has a fan that says "We (heart) Jellyrolls"!

47b7cc30b3127cceb1938776436a00000026100AasWbhk1cOGLg

Here is the Rainbow Connection being done by "Kermit"
47b7cc30b3127cceb193a69c030800000026100AasWbhk1cOGLg

Oh, but that's not all the fan said!! But we won't go there will we!!!

Dh & I loved JellyRolls!! The piano players were great...my favorite was "Sweet Caroline......." They make fun of this song.....:lmao:

QUOTE]
They aren't making fun of that one when we're all in the house...are they Katie, Karen, MaryAnn, Barb, Heather..and the rest of you!!!

I guess DBF and I are the only ones that didn't like it all that much. We were glad we tried it but not something we'll be rushing back to do anytime.

be advised you can't use your KTTW cards to pay for drinks there. Jellyrolls isn't owned or run by Disney. Make sure you bring cash (you'd need it for requests anyway) or a credit card.

My fiance and I visit Jellyrolls several times a year. It is our favorite place to go on property. In fact, we will be there Saturday for her birthday following a visit to Beaches and Cream. I cant wait for them to get her on stage so the guys can sing "You've lost that loving feeling":thumbsup2

Jellyroll's is a must on our first and last night-more if I can help it! We love it there.
Scotty (pictured above doing Rainbow Connect), Jason, and Christian are absolutely the most talented men (not to mention CUTE!!!!) I have ever seen. And they're super sweet.

Please go-and have fun!!

I guess DBF and I are the only ones that didn't like it all that much. We were glad we tried it but not something we'll be rushing back to do anytime.

Nope, you're not the only ones. I didn't care for it either. I've been twice with out of town guests and I left early both times. Most of what they were playing was country music which I don't care for so that may have been part of the reason I was not having fun.

All I remember is Beer, singing, Beer, a bunch of "I love ya's", Beer! Of course it was my lil sister's bachelorette party. They made us come up on stage and sing the Tree song . . . "and the tall grass grows all around, all around and the tall grass grows all around"!

I was just there a week ago and had a great time as usual. It really depends on the night and the crowd-level in terms of the smoke-level. I'm a non-smoker and have been MANY times over the years and have never been overcome by smoke - but everyone has different tolerance levels so I'd say give it a shot!!

Will be bringing some friends there in 9 days - can't wait!!! :cool1:

we went last month and LOVED it. Tell me- what is the name of the guy who sings with Tommy? We thought he was a hoot!

As Bill said, a fun place. But I generally can only take about 30 minutes before I have to leave due to the smoke.

Aww, that is a shame. I was interested in going to see them on my next visit, but I will have an asthma attack for sure. :(

Does Jellyrolls serve any type of snacks? Is there a drink menu anywhere?

TIA!

They have a weekly "big red cup" special!
It changes all the time, but besides that they
have a full bar with all the regular alcoholic
and non-alcohol beverages. I'm fond of the blue Hawaiian! mmmmm....

So I have been to Jellyrolls probably 20 times, and have never heard of this "Big red cup" you speak of! I need details cause I'll be there twice next week!:thumbsup2

What would be the easiest way to get to this place from the POP utilizing Disney Transportation? I will have a car but am worried I might be a little to "schknockered" to drive back to the hotel.

Also what is the Atlantic Dance Hall all about?

What would be the easiest way to get to this place from the POP utilizing Disney Transportation? I will have a car but am worried I might be a little to "schknockered" to drive back to the hotel.

Also what is the Atlantic Dance Hall all about?

Take a cab:thumbsup2 There is no direct Disney transport from the Boardwalk (or any Disney hotel for that matter) to the POP.

Take a cab:thumbsup2 There is no direct Disney transport from the Boardwalk (or any Disney hotel for that matter) to the POP.

Good idea and probably better than trying to get on a bus to DTD and then to the POP and take the chance of getting arrested for public intox. :rotfl:

So I have been to Jellyrolls probably 20 times, and have never heard of this "Big red cup" you speak of! I need details cause I'll be there twice next week!:thumbsup2

We had not heard of this before either, and this last trip, a friend of ours clued us in. It was a huge red "Silo" plastic cup (you know the kind...for "keggers"), and it is only $9. This last week was "Sex on the Beach" and it was strong and at $9, cheap for the size. We wish we had known about it before our epic $100 night our first night at the club.

I agree the crowd makes a big difference in our experience. So if you go o a slow night, try again. It can fluctuate. Wish the cover weren't so high for sucha venue.

We had not heard of this before either, and this last trip, a friend of ours clued us in. It was a huge red "Silo" plastic cup (you know the kind...for "keggers"), and it is only $9. This last week was "Sex on the Beach" and it was strong and at $9, cheap for the size. We wish we had known about it before our epic $100 night our first night at the club.

I agree the crowd makes a big difference in our experience. So if you go o a slow night, try again. It can fluctuate. Wish the cover weren't so high for sucha venue.

Well I definitely am giving this a try next week. I cant believe I've never seen anyone with one of these in all my times there. And you're right, it is quite easy to rack up a tab at JR:rotfl:

Well I definitely am giving this a try next week. I cant believe I've never seen anyone with one of these in all my times there. And you're right, it is quite easy to rack up a tab at JR:rotfl:
After having quite a few $100+ tabs, I stick to just BEER! The red cup specials change weekly and are posted at each bar on the board. I've also seen 6-packs of BL ponies served on Tuesday nights - might also be a special??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter