Tell me about Frontier airlines

My husband flys F.
He can go to our condo in AZ anytime, no checked bag, carry a backpack only and choose between MKE and ORD to fly out of. He likes them. Me, I will not choose to F ever again. Luckily we do not fly together very often so we fly our separate airlines.

I usually fly frontier out of Philly or Newark and have zero issues. We are booked 4/28-5/4 3 days ago got a notice that my outbound flight was pushed back from 6am to 945. Hates to lose a half day in the parks so I called to cancel and started looking for something else. Today gotba email that my flight home has been changed from 7pm to 1pm....not going to work for us because we will lose that day at the parks( my kids want to be in Galaxys Edge on Star wars day.so looking to rebook the entire trip now :/

it's been covered already but will share. We flew Frontier coming home from Orlando.

no social distancing on the plane. zero. just a heads-up if you are particular about that.

flight tickets were cheap and then the carryon bag fees weren't. these airlines get their cut of the meat one way or the other. doesn't necessarily mean they're ripping you off, just moving money around.

just know what you're getting into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter