Tell me about EPCOT

meghanb133

Mouseketeer
What rides are a must do? We haven't been to EPCOT since I was pregnant 10 years ago so I'm sure things have changed. Just trying to plan FP+. Thanks!

The FP FAQ at the top of this forum, rates the Epcot FPs as to which ones will save you the most time and the Tiering that is in place.

Take a look at the FP Tiering in Epcot as Tier1 rides are usually guests' highest priority rides for Epcot.

We lov Soarin', we aren't fussed about Test Track because we lived in England for nearly 30 years and have driven motorways at that speed.
Crush's Turtle Talk is always a must for us, with or without the kids, because I find it absolutely hilarious!

Epcot is my boy's favourite park so we spend A LOT of time there, sometimes just people-watching in WS with a snack from whatever country we've stopped in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter