• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teens in Disney?

disneyaddict101

Mouseketeer
I'm TOTALLY Disney obsessed! So obsessed that I have done countless reports on Disney AND Walt Disney! I may have only been twice but it is still my favorite place on the planet! I get so excited before a trip! I start bouncing off the walls MONTHS before :woohoo: and end up begging to pack way too far in advance haha :P I see some people on here who have to same passion about Disney as me (For instance, check out ANY of the Frump TRs! They are awesome!!!:thumbsup2) But what I see a lot is people around where I am, and I am sure where everyone else is, teens are starting to think Disney is just boring, lame or for kids!:scared1: I get some kids think they "out grow" the Disney magic, don't want to be stuck with the family for a week, but come on this is Disney! It's when you can be a kid again and not look weird! All the amazing views, cast members, food, rides! The list just goes on and on! Even my best friend is refusing to go to Disney with her family!:sad2: Now who in their right mind would refuse that?! I guess she just doesn't get the magic! My room is covered in Disney stuff, 30+ Disney Pictures on my wall, and 75 Disney movies(But the collection is growing!) Even my boyfriend is crazy about Disney! Not as obsessed as me of course! There is a certain type of Disney Crazed that I think only DIS'er really understand. So that's why I'm here! Post stuff, introduce your self, anyone Disney crazed come on and join! I think we all need a few more Disney crazy friends! :hug:

And since we are introducing ourselfs I'll start!

I'm Nicole, I'm 17 and have two wonderful dogs. I'm a senior and will be off to college next year!:cool1: I have been Disney crazy since my first trip when I was 10. Disney is pretty much always on my mind. I'm always on DIS, the Disney websites, pretty much doing ANYTHING Disney!:) So now it's your turn! Let's all become some Disney crazed friends haha :rotfl:

haha hey! :)

I'll introduce myself too! I'm Abbie, I'm 16 and I'm from England :flower3: Everyone here talks about WDW and California but I've only once been to Florida but literally too many times to count to Disneyland Paris. It's legit my home from home and my happy place.. I love it so so sooo much! :goodvibes

I live with my parents and little sister who's 5 and turning 6 this month. In june we're going to DLP as our big final trip before I move out when I go to university next year (assuming I actually get a place somewhere haha!) and I'm already ludicrously excited, I can't even express it! It's a shame we don't get more British people on these boards, no one else really knows too much about paris :sad1: oh well, any kind of Disney is a brilliant kind of Disney! :thumbsup2

disneykid123 said:
haha hey! :)

I'll introduce myself too! I'm Abbie, I'm 16 and I'm from England :flower3: Everyone here talks about WDW and California but I've only once been to Florida but literally too many times to count to Disneyland Paris. It's legit my home from home and my happy place.. I love it so so sooo much! :goodvibes

I live with my parents and little sister who's 5 and turning 6 this month. In june we're going to DLP as our big final trip before I move out when I go to university next year (assuming I actually get a place somewhere haha!) and I'm already ludicrously excited, I can't even express it! It's a shame we don't get more British people on these boards, no one else really knows too much about paris :sad1: oh well, any kind of Disney is a brilliant kind of Disney! :thumbsup2

Woohoo! Welcome! That's so cool about DLP! I've always wanted to go but it's a little far for me haha:p and happy early birthday to your sister!!:) And lucky about going to DLP in June! I have to wait until next June to go to WDW haha:p

Hello, my name is Baylee and I'm 13. I am obsessed with Disney World, too! Who could ever refuse to Disney!!?? My favorite resort is Disney's Contemporary Resort. My favorite rides...I can't ever decide that! They're all out of this world! :)) I am obsessed with Disney for the exact same reasons! I pack a month AND a half ahead of time for our Disney vacation! I'm pretty much obsessed! Who wouldn't be excited. I have been to Disney World seven times and I am going on a Disney Dream cruise to the Bahamas and Castaway Cay in the end of November. Then my eighth wdw trip for four days and we are staying at Disney's brand new Art of AnimatioN! Have fun on your next trip!:goodvibes

expeditioneverestgrl said:
Hello, my name is Baylee and I'm 13. I am obsessed with Disney World, too! Who could ever refuse to Disney!!?? My favorite resort is Disney's Contemporary Resort. My favorite rides...I can't ever decide that! They're all out of this world! :)) I am obsessed with Disney for the exact same reasons! I pack a month AND a half ahead of time for our Disney vacation! I'm pretty much obsessed! Who wouldn't be excited. I have been to Disney World seven times and I am going on a Disney Dream cruise to the Bahamas and Castaway Cay in the end of November. Then my eighth wdw trip for four days and we are staying at Disney's brand new Art of AnimatioN! Have fun on your next trip!:goodvibes

Hey! Welcome! Hope you have fun on your cruise! Never been on a Disney cruise.. Hope to one day though! Have you ever been on one before?

Hey I'm 17, I love disney soooo much, my room is all disney also. I live in ohio... way to far away. I have been to disney world 20 times, Disneyland 1 and a disney cruise once. I am a disney vacation club member we own at animal kingdom lodge and Saratoga springs. I'm going to disney world in 47 days!!! Staying at bay lake for the first time so excited!!!

diskar2 said:
Hey I'm 17, I love disney soooo much, my room is all disney also. I live in ohio... way to far away. I have been to disney world 20 times, Disneyland 1 and a disney cruise once. I am a disney vacation club member we own at animal kingdom lodge and Saratoga springs. I'm going to disney world in 47 days!!! Staying at bay lake for the first time so excited!!!

Oh my gosh! Lucky! Haha:) that sounds awesome i hope you guys have fun! How long are you staying for?

Hi!! I am Kelsey and I am 14 years young! I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I love Disney and I am obsessed!! Some of my friends think it is childish but who cares? Thy can tell that to everyone one this site!! :P. Disney is my favorite place and that is why I want to do the disney college program! I have also done lots of reports on Walt Disney and the parks. He is my hero and inspiration so it is pretty fun and easy to write about him! Disney is a place where everyone can feel like a kid and enjoy themselves!! What is not to love?? <3

Selseyk said:
Hi!! I am Kelsey and I am 14 years young! I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I love Disney and I am obsessed!! Some of my friends think it is childish but who cares? Thy can tell that to everyone one this site!! :P. Disney is my favorite place and that is why I want to do the disney college program! I have also done lots of reports on Walt Disney and the parks. He is my hero and inspiration so it is pretty fun and easy to write about him! Disney is a place where everyone can feel like a kid and enjoy themselves!! What is not to love?? <3

Hey!:) im thinkn bout applying fir the dcp next year:) so excited! Glad to see some more people want to!!

My name is Shanna, I'm 17 and I am from Tennessee.<3 I'm glad I'm not the only one crazy over Disney. I seriously don't know what I would do without Disney. We go every year and if I didn't have that vacation to my dream land then I couldn't make it through the year. We are going to Disney again in September and it just can't come faster, this will make my 8th trip. I've always went to Walt Disney World, but I would also loooove to go to the one in California and also the multiple ones around the world. I get this depression about me when I think about Disney because I want to be there so bad and it just makes me so upset. If it wasn't for making "good" money I would work there forever and stay happy. I LOVE DISNEY. Oh, did I mention... I LOVE DISNEY.

-DisneyFreak- said:
My name is Shanna, I'm 17 and I am from Tennessee.<3 I'm glad I'm not the only one crazy over Disney. I seriously don't know what I would do without Disney. We go every year and if I didn't have that vacation to my dream land then I couldn't make it through the year. We are going to Disney again in September and it just can't come faster, this will make my 8th trip. I've always went to Walt Disney World, but I would also loooove to go to the one in California and also the multiple ones around the world. I get this depression about me when I think about Disney because I want to be there so bad and it just makes me so upset. If it wasn't for making "good" money I would work there forever and stay happy. I LOVE DISNEY. Oh, did I mention... I LOVE DISNEY.

PDD! Post Disney Depression! Happens to me all the time! Haha:) I'm almost in tears sometimes! I'm not sure if you heard of the DCP. But it's pretty cool. It's a paid internship with Disney. You can during your second semester in college or later. And you move down to FL or Cali and you work for Disney! Some colleges give credits for it and it looks AMAZING on your resume! So you can say that you have worked there! Major plus is the free admission! Haha:) im thinking bout applying next year:)

Hi, I'm Callie I'm 12 and I live in Canada. I LOVE Disney and go every year.
I love pop century resort and my favorite park is MK. I like pin trading and I like to eat at crystal palace,cosmic rays starlight cafe,chef mickeys and love goofy's candy co :)

Hey there, I'm Abby! I am 17 and I am totally Disney CRAZY!!:goodvibes My best friend and I are going to Disney for an early graduation present and we are soooooo excited!!! It's all we can talk about, we have Disney Movie nights at least twice a month and are constantly watching or reading something on Disney... you can say we're addicts..:worship: Well anyways we're going March 30-April 5 and it is a split stay! Animal Kingdom Lodge and Port Orleans French Quarters!! Anyone else there the same time!?! :ccat:

Pixiedust95 said:
Hey there, I'm Abby! I am 17 and I am totally Disney CRAZY!!:goodvibes My best friend and I are going to Disney for an early graduation present and we are soooooo excited!!! It's all we can talk about, we have Disney Movie nights at least twice a month and are constantly watching or reading something on Disney... you can say we're addicts..:worship: Well anyways we're going March 30-April 5 and it is a split stay! Animal Kingdom Lodge and Port Orleans French Quarters!! Anyone else there the same time!?! :ccat:

Oh my gosh! You're so lucky to have a friend like that! I was at the Disney store yesterday with my friend and I freaked over Duffy and she forced me out of the store! SMH!

Hi all! You can call me... Giselle (sry not my real name but fav disney character) and im 16 :) Im recently Disney obsessed. I would say the past 7 months I've been completely obsessed, but ive always loved Disney. Ive been to disney world 3 times and on a disney cruise 1 time. Im going on another disney cruise this summer for 12 nights! im really excited and i pretty much spend all my time planning it and looking up stuff on here! i also go on the disney store website everyday. its like an addiction and they really need to have more womens clothes on there haha. or have the girls clothes go up to bigger sizes than a 10 because im obsessed with them. :cool1: And my favorite disney live movies are Enchanted and the Muppets. My favorite animated one thats non princess is Tarzan and Peter Pan. My favorite Princesses are Ariel and Belle, and my favorite Pixar movie is Brave. princess::wave2:

disprincess4ever said:
Hi all! You can call me... Giselle (sry not my real name but fav disney character) and im 16 :) Im recently Disney obsessed. I would say the past 7 months I've been completely obsessed, but ive always loved Disney. Ive been to disney world 3 times and on a disney cruise 1 time. Im going on another disney cruise this summer for 12 nights! im really excited and i pretty much spend all my time planning it and looking up stuff on here! i also go on the disney store website everyday. its like an addiction and they really need to have more womens clothes on there haha. or have the girls clothes go up to bigger sizes than a 10 because im obsessed with them. :cool1: And my favorite disney live movies are Enchanted and the Muppets. My favorite animated one thats non princess is Tarzan and Peter Pan. My favorite Princesses are Ariel and Belle, and my favorite Pixar movie is Brave. princess::wave2:

Well welcome! We could always use another Disney obsessed person in this world!;)

Ahoy there! I'm Jordan and I'm 13, and I've been disney obsessed since birth. I consider myself a total frump. I've been to WDW 7 times, and Disneyland once (I need to go more!) My favorite WDW park is Animal Kingdom. My favourite resort is Pop century (It's my home!) and my favourite ride is Soarin. Hope to get to know you all!

:figment: Jordan :figment:

DreamfindingJordan said:
Ahoy there! I'm Jordan and I'm 13, and I've been disney obsessed since birth. I consider myself a total frump. I've been to WDW 7 times, and Disneyland once (I need to go more!) My favorite WDW park is Animal Kingdom. My favourite resort is Pop century (It's my home!) and my favourite ride is Soarin. Hope to get to know you all!

:figment: Jordan :figment:

Frump! I absolutely love the FRUMP TR's!

Hello! My name is Rayna, I am 14. I am completely obsessed with Disney, ever since my trip in 2005. My favorite character is Stitch! I have been to Disney World a couple of times and I love everything, my favorite park is Epcot. Also my favorite ride is Spaceship Earth. Nice to meet you all! :D

Hey!
So I guess I"ll introduce myself. My name is Emily and I'm 13 and from North Carolina. I LOVE Disney and have been at LEAST 10 times. My mom and sister both love it, but my dad doesn't really enjoy it as much (what is wrong with him?). We go about every year, and I've been on 3 Disney cruises ( Magic twice and Dream once, which was actually about 3 weeks ago). My favorite ride is either Sum of all Thrills or Rock-in Roller-coaster, because I LOVE thrill rides! My favorite resort is the Beach Club and... yeah that's just about it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter