• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Teen Club question

Jennabee1977

*I LOVE DISNEY*
Hey ya'll. Im quite new to all of this, but I am going on the Podcast cruise 2.0 with my daughter and mother. My daughter :littleangel: will be 14 when we go and i was hoping that someone could give me some feedback as to how their teenagers enjoyed the teen club on the last cruise.

I would greatly appreciate any helpful tips.

I had a 13 year old boy, and he loved it. We never saw him. From the first night he was late to dinner in the dinning room (showed up on his own) so I told him he had to go find something to eat because our server had already served us, he went to the teen club. We NEVER saw him again. I even made a scrapbook page about it. It's the one picture I have of him on the ship, and he didn't even know I took it! :rotfl: He and I did eat breakfast together every morning, which was a nice time to just be together, but I told him it was his vacation too and as long as when we did see him he was in a good mood and behaving properly then he could be on his own. He loved it! HTH

IanWEB.jpg

Thank you very much! That helps alot. I was actually hoping for an answer like that lol. :yay: I want her to have just as much fun as i will, so that is great to hear!

My 16 yr old daughter had a great time on the first Podcast Cruise! :thumbsup2 (However, my 14 yr old son preferred reading in the cabin. :sad2: )

I didn't go to the teen club, but I have a friend who went and she had a great time.

Anyone else have anything to say....I'm curious also. Bump.

My DD (14 at the time) had an absolute blast! She loved the club! She had lots of fun with several DIS teens. :thumbsup2
No worries your DD will have a great time. :goodvibes

I'm 50 and didn't go to the teen club. Sorry. :rotfl2:

My DD and DNiece had a BLAST! They are smoothie nuts and loved the time when they gave them 'free smoothies'. So if your DD loves smoothies make sure she knows they charge for them unless they say it's smoothie hour. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter