"Teardrop" Characters

PrincessAndie

Mouseketeer
I was wondering what characters you all have seen in 'the teardrop' in the MK. I just found out about this little hide away and we are leaving for WDW in 12 days! :woohoo: I'm really excited to see what and who I might be able to find there. :goodvibes

In Toontown past Mickey's tent there is an area shaped like a teardrop. The area is past the tent on the left...past the trail to tomorrowland. They normally have rare characters back there or 'new' characters they want to try out. (That is what I have read anyway. :goodvibes)

Last week we saw the following all there at the same time (none are really rare, or new (probably just new CMs since it is a training spot) but it was nice to meet so many characters together at once with little to no wait....

Rafiki
Genie
Goofy
Tigger
Cinderella's Mice
Foulfellow
Gideon
Baloo

Found this:

*Character Watch:

A great place to locate those "hard to find" characters is next to the train station stop in Mickey's Toontown Fair.

I shall be looking there in 2 weeks:cool1:

Sorry you couldn't see the picture. Do you go all the way past the tent and then go left?

Thanks for the info. We'll stop by there on our next trip.

Sorry you couldn't see the picture. Do you go all the way past the tent and then go left?

Thanks for the info. We'll stop by there on our next trip.

Yes, go all the way past the tent as if you were going to the train, then when you can walk straight any further turn left.... you will see it then (if they are there) This area is hit or miss....some days there are characters there, some days there are none.... it is not marked as a character location on the maps because there are not always characters here.

The teardrop is right by the smoking area between the judge's tent's exit and the train station.

That is what I thought. We saw Tigger there the other day (8/24) but did not wait in line because we were going to see him at the Crystal Palace for lunch a few minutes later! Bad place for a character area if you ask me, there are a lot of people smoking there!

Is this the area you mean? I zoomed in on maps.live to where I think you mean
Teardrop?

I was so confused by that map!! I thought I had an IDEA of the layout of MK, until I looked at that map and everything was backwards!! Until I figured out that North was DOWN instead of UP like it normally is in maps. I was having a panic attack thinking that I was going to have us going in the complete opposite direction of where we should be going!!

We saw Wendell from the Country Bears there. The other characters we saw were not that unusual.

Here is a photo of the Teardrop area:

teardrop.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter