Team VJJ: This Ain't Your Grandma's Knitting Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's on tonight's agenda?

So I've learned, when a bunch of girls live together (i.e dorm room, ect) their periods all become in synch! Seriously we'll have a week where almost the whole hallway will be PMS'ing. Its never good.

But yeah...hows everyone feeling? i hope no one is crampa-lampin'. lol

So I've learned, when a bunch of girls live together (i.e dorm room, ect) their periods all become in synch! Seriously we'll have a week where almost the whole hallway will be PMS'ing. Its never good.

OMG really?

I'm crampa-lampin'. lol Well I was before I took some meds.
That's an awesome name too.
But that sounds like fun, I cant wait for that experience. Thank goodness my dorm is co-ed..so guys will be living with us..maybe they'll kinda create a buffer for the PMSing girls.

Mmhmm. Its like a zoo. (kinda reminds me of mean girls where she talks about the animals at the watering hole)

I'm crampa-lampin'. lol Well I was before I took some meds.
That's an awesome name too.
But that sounds like fun, I cant wait for that experience. Thank goodness my dorm is co-ed..so guys will be living with us..maybe they'll kinda create a buffer for the PMSing girls.

Ouch last week I was cramping that was not pretty at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter