Taylor Swift in Baton Rouge

luvmyfam444

DIS Veteran
What time is the concert starting? According to her site it's @ 5:00...that seems really early. We only have gen adm tickets so no time listed on tickets.

It's listed for 5 pm...that will be fun combined with friday 5 pm traffic!

My friend took her DD to New Orleans for one of the Boy bands on a tHurs.....it took them 2 hours to get from Kenner to the Superdome....missed the first 2 songs !

It's listed for 5 pm...that will be fun combined with friday 5 pm traffic!

My friend took her DD to New Orleans for one of the Boy bands on a tHurs.....it took them 2 hours to get from Kenner to the Superdome....missed the first 2 songs !

OH MY - NOT good. but this is in Baton Rouge - so maybe work traffic will be better???

Then I guess we need to plan on being there by 3:00 we have gen admission tickets - The gates would open @ least 1 hr before I'd think.

Everything I see says gates open at 5, show starts at 7. Baton Rouge traffic can be terrible, especially getting to Tiger Stadium. Please allow yourself plenty of time

Is there a phone number at the venue you can call to ask what time gates open/concert starts?

OH MY - NOT good. but this is in Baton Rouge - so maybe work traffic will be better???

Then I guess we need to plan on being there by 3:00 we have gen admission tickets - The gates would open @ least 1 hr before I'd think.

Work traffic better because it's Baton Rouge? You've got to be kidding! :rotfl2:

Regular Friday afternoon/evening traffic is challenging at best, then you're adding in a MAJOR concert attraction at the beginning of Memorial Day weekend. Pray that there's no rain or wreck/stall on the I-10 bridge or you'll be sitting for a long, long time on I-10. Familiarize yourself with a couple of alternate ways to approach campus, and bring patience.

If it's any help, we know someone working for the venue who was told to be there for 3pm. My suggestion - come early & tailgate in the parking lot! It'll be a big party just like home LSU games! Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter