Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2021

Think they’re doing media previews this week? Or have they completely stopped those due to Covid? I remember watching Tim Tracker’s last year and it was inside the World Showplace, where they could easily space people apart.

Think they’re doing media previews this week? Or have they completely stopped those due to Covid? I remember watching Tim Tracker’s last year and it was inside the World Showplace, where they could easily space people apart.
media preview is usually the day before

That's when we will be there too. We did not buy park hoppers mostly due to shorter hours, but now I'm reconsidering it🤷🏼‍♀️. We had such a great time this last yr at festival of the arts, I can't wait
We have an AP and are staying at BLT. Was REALLY hoping the monorail would be running but that dream was crushed this week. FARTS is my favorite festival so am glad we can hop!

Excited about this. Never been to it before and didn’t even know it was happening when we booked our trip. We will be there the first week it starts, arrive on January 9th.

Excited about this. Never been to it before and didn’t even know it was happening when we booked our trip. We will be there the first week it starts, arrive on January 9th.
Good timing :)
Usually it started the Fri before MLK but they pulled it back a week earlier this year. Made us very happy too!

Almost no seating, mostly high tables unless you're inside world showplace
Thanks! Was thinking about trying some food, but not if tables aren’t nearby, I get too hangry at mealtime to be reasonable about finding a place to social distance enough to eat my food, lol. Will probably stick to desserts this time.

Thanks! Was thinking about trying some food, but not if tables aren’t nearby, I get too hangry at mealtime to be reasonable about finding a place to social distance enough to eat my food, lol. Will probably stick to desserts this time.

It's not really a sit-down sort of thing... they're just small bite/appetizer-sized portions. The high tables are all over, and spaced out for social distancing. Not really a problem..

It's not really a sit-down sort of thing... they're just small bite/appetizer-sized portions. The high tables are all over, and spaced out for social distancing. Not really a problem..
Thanks, mainly just concerned with the stopping to eat rules and having to do that with a child at high tables and how that all works together. I’m sure it’ll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter