• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Target Promotional Giftcards

CouponCon

Mouseketeer
I have accumulated quite a few of the promotional giftcards from Target. The kind you receive when you buy 3 shampoos and they give you a $5 giftcard. I would like to save them up for awhile to offset the price of another purchase. Maybe to use during Christmas time. Is this something customer service can load on 1 giftcard? I know today for example they gave me 2 separate cards. Has anyone ever done this? Should have asked while I was there, but was just thinking about it now. Thanks!

They can combine gift cards at Guest Services. You can also do it yourself if you have the Target app on your phone. There is a section to add gift cards, and once they are added you can be combine them on to one card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter