• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Target Disney Gift Cards Back in Stock

bargirl95

Earning My Ears
Just bought disney gift cards on target.com using my redcard. Have been waiting for them two come back in stock for a few weeks. Went through quickrewards. You get $1.95 back for each $50 card.

Just bought disney gift cards on target.com using my redcard. Have been waiting for them two come back in stock for a few weeks. Went through quickrewards. You get $1.95 back for each $50 card.
Thank you for posting this. I had been waiting for them to come back in stock and had just checked yesterday afternoon.

I had some Target GCs and I had heard that if you combine Target GCs with your REDCard to pay for them online, the REDCard 5% discount comes off before the GC payment. When you do it at the B&M store, the GCs are applied first and you only get the discount off of the remaining balance. It worked just like the PP had said it would!

I ordered 2 $50 Disney GCs and paid with $45 in Target GCs and my REDCard. The website took $5 off for the REDCard discount immediately and then took the other $45 off from the GCs. Shipping is free when you use your REDCard, so I paid a total of $50 OOP for $100 in Disney GCs! Plus, I went through ebates, so I should be getting another $2 cash back!

Thank you for posting this. I had been waiting for them to come back in stock and had just checked yesterday afternoon.

I had some Target GCs and I had heard that if you combine Target GCs with your REDCard to pay for them online, the REDCard 5% discount comes off before the GC payment. When you do it at the B&M store, the GCs are applied first and you only get the discount off of the remaining balance. It worked just like the PP had said it would!

I ordered 2 $50 Disney GCs and paid with $45 in Target GCs and my REDCard. The website took $5 off for the REDCard discount immediately and then took the other $45 off from the GCs. Shipping is free when you use your REDCard, so I paid a total of $50 OOP for $100 in Disney GCs! Plus, I went through ebates, so I should be getting another $2 cash back!

Will you still get the 2.00 from ebates when it says this- "Exclusions: Cash back is not available on Baby Care (diapering, feeding, toiletries), Gift Cards & Prepaid Cards. "

Will you still get the 2.00 from ebates when it says this- "Exclusions: Cash back is not available on Baby Care (diapering, feeding, toiletries), Gift Cards & Prepaid Cards. "
Usually they mean GCs for the particular store that you are making your purchase from. IOW, purchasing a Target GC from Target would result in no cash back but buying an iTunes GC or a Disney GC from Target should.

Hello
At what point during the checkout process do you see the giftcards being applied? I went through the process but the total listed was $47.50 (one $50 GC) even though the system accepted the giftcards. I don't know if I am doing something wrong.
Thanks!

Hello
At what point during the checkout process do you see the giftcards being applied? I went through the process but the total listed was $47.50 (one $50 GC) even though the system accepted the giftcards. I don't know if I am doing something wrong.
Thanks!
My guess would be that you're trying to purchase one $50 Disney GC using a $50 Target GC and then also expect to get the REDCard discount when you're not actually using the REDCard to pay for anything.

Try adding some small item that costs a few dollars to see what happens. Your purchase needs to exceed the price of the Target GC in order to have the REDCard to be used as a second form of payment and to get the 5% off.

My giftcard was only $10. At what point during checkout do you see the giftcard being applied?

My giftcard was only $10. At what point during checkout do you see the giftcard being applied?
Okay. I misunderstood what you'd said in your PP.

The Target GC #s were entered prior to adding my other form of payment. When I added my REDCard as a form of payment for the remaining balance, that's when the 5% discount and free shipping showed in the total.

TBH, I cannot recall the exact point during the checkout process that it showed that the GCs had been applied to the order other than when I entered the GC #s and hit the "apply" button. Even then, it did not come off of the total price listed to the right of the screen. In fact, my email confirmation shows the total price as $95.00. However, when I check the order details on Target's website, it shows all 3 GCs and my REDCard as having been used as forms of payment.

Ohhh ok, perfect! Thats exactly what happened but since I didn't see the total taking the gift cards into account, even though I hit apply, I cancelled the transaction. Thanks so much!

When you shop through Shop at home dot com you get 3% cash back compared to Ebates is only 2%.

Has the 2% posted to your ebates account yet? I'm beginning to think that I won't be getting the 2% since they are gift cards. (Even though I know Target considers them entertainment cards.)

Has the 2% posted to your ebates account yet? I'm beginning to think that I won't be getting the 2% since they are gift cards. (Even though I know Target considers them entertainment cards.)

I don't know if this question has been addressed earlier or not. If it has please forgive me. My husband won a $100 visa GC @ work. Can I purchase Disney GC with it at Targat?

I don't know if this question has been addressed earlier or not. If it has please forgive me. My husband won a $100 visa GC @ work. Can I purchase Disney GC with it at Targat?
you should be able to use it anywhere to buy a disney gc, but you wouldn't get any benefit of using it at target (the 5% discount is from the redcard).

Thank you for your post. I was mainly asking about Target because that is where I will be going shopping. Thanks again,

Thanks for the reminder to go through ebates (or whatever one chooses :goodvibes) to earn the extra money back! I always get mine in the store since I have one so close and I'm always in there and get my 5%, however ordering online I can earn a little extra back.

I decided to try ebates since I have an account with them and I'll keep you posted if/when the amount posts. I ordered $200 online so it should be $4 back.

Thanks,
Heather

IBelieveInTheMagic said:
I decided to try ebates since I have an account with them and I'll keep you posted if/when the amount posts. I ordered $200 online so it should be $4 back.
Yes, please let us know if you ever receive the 2% from Ebates. Thanks.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Yes, please let us know if you ever receive the 2% from Ebates. Thanks.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I ordered the gift cards thru ebates on Wed 7/24 and they shipped but as of today I have not received the cash back in my ebates account.

denise5374 said:
I ordered the gift cards thru ebates on Wed 7/24 and they shipped but as of today I have not received the cash back in my ebates account.
I'm thinking that we are out of luck with the Ebates 2% back, since the Disney gift cards are listed under "Specialty Gift Cards" on the Target website.

I ordered $500 Disney gift cards through Ebates using my Target Red Card on 7/24 and since my cash still isn't "pending", I sent them a message. I got this as a response:

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We apologize for any confusion regarding this rebate or your Ebates account. This order was rejected by Target. This is generally due to the use of a non-Ebates coupon or the order being returned, exchanged, or canceled. We are deeply sorry for any misunderstanding. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Looks like no 2% cash back through Ebates :worried:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter