Tangled TV

Mattimation

Animator
So last night we got a better look into the upcoming "Tangled: The Series" with a trailer for the pilot movie, "Tangled Before Ever After." The series will serve as a interlude between "Tangled" and the short film "Tangled Ever After."

I'm pretty excited for this, which is odd since I'm not a big fan of the Tangled movie - I'd have much preferred to see the original "Rapunzel" Glen Keane was working on. I love this art style and how it kind of looks like Rapunzel's (or Claire Keane's) paintings. It'll also be cool to see how she got her hair back. It seems like some people are upset she's growing her hair back, but I think it's smart - you can't really have the classic Rapunzel character running around without ridiculously long hair.

I'm interested in seeing how this will effect Disney as a whole - it's been a while since one of their movies got a TV Show spin-off. I think the last one was Lilo & Stitch? I wonder if we'll see Rapunzel in the park get a new look, since we already see her in a new outfit in this trailer, and how she fits into the Disney Princess line. I'm assuming they're going to develop toys and other merchandise for the show, so is Rapunzel going to be removed from that line up and set apart like Anna and Elsa?

I'm looking forward to this. I hope the Thugs from the Snuggly Duckling turn up.

But regarding movie/TV spinoffs, Lion Guard on Disney Jr is a current one, and a fun series with good music.

I'm looking forward to this. I hope the Thugs from the Snuggly Duckling turn up.

But regarding movie/TV spinoffs, Lion Guard on Disney Jr is a current one, and a fun series with good music.

I forgot about Lion Guard! I was so surprised when they announced that one, how they were making a spin off show so long after Lion King. I've heard good things, but I haven't watched it - I enjoy a good many children's cartoons but that one seems a bit young for my tastes. That being said, I do enjoy Elena of Avalor, but I can't seem to figure out exactly what that audience is supposed to be.

As for the Thugs, I'm sure they'll show up - maybe not in this movie but in episodes of the series. I feel like they were too popular to just ignore, especially with how much fun they can have with them and Rapunzel's new royal family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter