Tangierine Cafe

Tigger28

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of trying some place we haven't tried for lunch. Has anyone been here recently? Likes and dislikes? I know when we have walked past it and it's never very busy. Not sure if that is because people don't want to try something different or because the food is just not good. Looking forward to feedback.

Tangierine Cafe...how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

This is the best CS in the parks, no contest. All the parks. The only place that can give it a run for its money is WPE at DS.

I can't figure out why there isn't a line out the door other than the offerings sound exotic. I'm not sure what is exotic about meats and bread...maybe the cucumber sauce puts people off, or the sides that are more interesting than French fries.

My personal favorite meal is the chicken and lamb shawarma platter. It comes with tabouleh, hummus, and bread. My DS16 and I share it and we are big eaters. For dessert, the baklava is fabulous.

Go, enjoy, and don't tell anyone else about it. It will be our little secret. Shhhhh

Last edited:
I love it, love the falafel, love the hummus, love the tabouli, love the couscous, love the lamb. We eat there every time we are at WS and also hit up Spice Road Tables while we are there.

I went there for the first time in December & I really enjoyed the vegetarian platter. I'm not vegetarian but I enjoyed it better than the meat platter. But everything I had was tasty & a great value. Give it a try!

For QS credit it's a great value! We love all the eats in Morocco!!

I would love to eat there. The issue for us is the limited kids menu. Only two options which would probably only work for 2 of our 3 kids. And the smell of any food with spices will make at least one of them complain all meal. Oh well. Someday. DH and I ate at Morroco when we went to Epcot before kids but it may be a while before we can go there again.

Set the kids up at the American Pavillion and one of you run over and get you something or vice versa. Or everyone go there and let the kids eat some of yours, if they hate it grab them something at the American Pavillion when your finished.

It's way up there as one of the best and unique places in all the World. I highly recommend it.

It is delicious, the food is very good and fresh, I really enjoyed the Shawarma Chicken platter.

We LOVE Tangieriene Cafe - it's one of our favorites anywhere! When our DS is with us he's not a fan tho so he goes over to Japan & gets his meal then brings it back over to meet us & we eat together. We think it is delish!!

I wanted to try Tangierine during our trip last year but Nana poo-poo'ed it so we ate elsewhere. This year was just me and ds and it was a must try on both of our lists. We both really enjoyed it. Splitting the chicken and lamb platter was the perfect amount of food and it was delicious. I try to eat at different places each trip or at least order different dishes but this is going down in the planning book with Sharpie and a must-do every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter