• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tangerine Cafe - Hours?

marie8461

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the Beach Club and probably won't be checking in until around until around 8:30pm. Epcot is scheduled to close at 10pm that night. Will Tangerine Cafe be open that late as well? I can't find the posted hours anywhere. We are looking to use a counter service credit that night for dinner and we have a ticket for that night that is basically going to go to waste if we don't use it because the flight we got was later than we expected. It was cheaper to keep our park passes the way they were rather than to reduce by a day because ticket prices went up after we booked. Thanks.

Last edited:
From the Disney World website, it looks like it closes when the park closes. I see 11am-10pm for 9/21, for example.

Thanks! I don't know why I didn't realize I could put a date in. Thought that was only for restaurants that take reservations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter