• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tamu Tamu Refreshments snack menu

Pdollar88

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I'm dying to try the pineapple crisp sundae at Tamu Tamu Refreshments. Does anyone know if they serve that from the time that the location opens? I see a breakfast and a snack menu, and I wasn't sure if they only served breakfast from ~9-11 or something like that.

Since I had mine at 3:00 pm, I can't really answer your question. Although since I had something similar for breakfast in Adventureland, I think it's quite possible. Hope you like it even half as much as I did. I loved it! I was rather upset that as I headed into the little seating area next to it and was met by a blue plaid blocking the doorway. But the Harambe Market was closed so I sat there. I got over my upset at being turned away pretty quickly-did I say how much I loved that sundae? Right up there as one of my favorite snacks at WDW.

Since I had mine at 3:00 pm, I can't really answer your question. Although since I had something similar for breakfast in Adventureland, I think it's quite possible. Hope you like it even half as much as I did. I loved it! I was rather upset that as I headed into the little seating area next to it and was met by a blue plaid blocking the doorway. But the Harambe Market was closed so I sat there. I got over my upset at being turned away pretty quickly-did I say how much I loved that sundae? Right up there as one of my favorite snacks at WDW.
I'm only doing AK from park opening (7:30) until about 10:30. I'll report back whether it's available that early. Like you say, similar things are on sale in the morning at other parks, so hopefully no issues. I'm really glad to hear that you enjoyed it - it looks so good! And will maybe distract me from my beloved malva cake being gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter