• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tambu Lounge Menu

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
Anyone know the current food offerings at Tambu lounge? Specifically are some Ohana items still available? I know in the past some items from ‘Ohana were available at Tambu (wings, dumplings, noodles, bread pudding), are these on the menu or do you have to ask for them? I know they were available in the past but current menus online don’t show the items. I know at one point the bread pudding was available but only after a certain time. I’ve heard people recently have gotten them but still don’t see on any online menus, on Disney’s site or otherwise. Thanks!

The food menu is served after 4pm. Sorry didn't look at it, we then went over to Kona and did standby wait for a table. Kona had wings, potstickers, bread pudding, and a stir-fry chicken noodle dish that was good.

The bar area itself was very busy around noon and there was only 1 bartender working. Seemed like everyone got there at noon!

The food menu is served after 4pm. Sorry didn't look at it, we then went over to Kona and did standby wait for a table. Kona had wings, potstickers, bread pudding, and a stir-fry chicken noodle dish that was good.

The bar area itself was very busy around noon and there was only 1 bartender working. Seemed like everyone got there at noon!
Oh wow. So Kona had the Ohana offerings?

The potsticker at KONA is NOT the same as the potsticker at Ohana. Do not be fooled. LOL.

But you can get the right ones at Tambu.

They have the wings and potstickers on their menu. The chicken stirfry is lunch only and I'm not sure if it's an exact match to the noodles at 'Ohana. The bread pudding is not on the menu but just ask for it. It was really good.

The pot sticker at KONA is deep fried and not the same as the Ohana ones!

There was a food menu that worked with the scanny thing. We asked about Ohana and you could get potstickers or wings. No mention of bread pudding or noodles. this was last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter