• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Taking First Time Disney Family - Which Park First?

Due to crowds and some dining scheduling, we are doing AK first. But we are going to leave AK around 4 and go to MK for dinner and exploring without a "plan." We are doing two full days at MK with the first being our second day and the second being our last day there. While MK is "quintessential," all of the parks have the magic and are awesome!

There's a lot of opinions out there (as you can tell). I have read to start with MK because, hello, classic! I thought another site made a good point and suggested starting with Epcot, HS, and AK, which are more educational, because otherwise they can seem like a let down after MK. We're starting with Epcot and AK more because that's how crowd calendars dictated it and proximity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter