Tagless & Formerly Tagless 5 :: The Babnanas are still dancin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well that, and chicken butts....:rolleyes1

But WELCOME just the same!!:yay:

And clowns, and monkeys, and clowns dressed as monkeys or vice versa. And babnanas (which is banana typed in the dark by Smileybug.) And the lack of tags for some. And Disney, of course.

Welcome Raecheal! Feel free to join the random chat.

Raecheal - you'll soon discover one of two things: either kimmar is your long-lost twin, or she's the one who's posts you'll come to fear and wonder if you should look.....

:lmao:

...I DO believe that's one of the NICEST things anyone's ever said 'bout me...:angel:

And clowns, and monkeys, and clowns dressed as monkeys or vice versa. And babnanas (which is banana typed in the dark by Smileybug.) And the lack of tags for some. And Disney, of course.

Welcome Raecheal! Feel free to join the random chat.

...oh, someone's postin' CHICKEN BUTTS again, and you're fearin' MOI???

Saw "Alice in Wonderland" last night (3D version).

OH. MY.
WORD!! It was fantastic!!! Mad Hatter was great, and I saw quite a bit of Jack and a little Willy Wonka in there!

DH and I were discussing that, we saw more Jack than any other previous character, which was sort of interesting. I loved the Mad Hatter though, fantastic. :thumbsup2

OH. MY.
WORD!! It was fantastic!!! Mad Hatter was great, and I saw quite a bit of Jack and a little Willy Wonka in there!

I think the more he does these outrageous characters the harder it will be to not see similarities. I see a little Edward Scissorhands in it too with the childish innocence of the Hatter. DD10 wanted to know if he really walks like that because she saw the same swagger when he did Jack.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :goodvibes

OH. MY. WORD!! It was fantastic!!! Mad Hatter was great, and I saw quite a bit of Jack and a little Willy Wonka in there!

It's nice to hear a good review, I tuned into Access Hollywood over the weekend and it did NOT get a good review. The only positive comment was that "The queen of hearts stole the show!"

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :goodvibes

It's nice to hear a good review, I tuned into Access Hollywood over the weekend and it did NOT get a good review. The only positive comment was that "The queen of hearts stole the show!"

I have heard that more than one so-called "critic" panned this movie (which is exactly why I no longer read/watch reviews!:headache:). What happened to the concept of a film just being FUN?!!! The effects (esp. in 3D!) were amazing! It's the best 3D experience I've had outside of the actual Walt Disney World!

Did anyone who's seen it stay and watch the credits?.....the frame around the screen had a pretty cool transformation!

I have heard that more than one so-called "critic" panned this movie (which is exactly why I no longer read/watch reviews!:headache:). What happened to the concept of a film just being FUN?!!! The effects (esp. in 3D!) were amazing! It's the best 3D experience I've had outside of the actual Walt Disney World!

Did anyone who's seen it stay and watch the credits?.....the frame around the screen had a pretty cool transformation!

I saw the frame, it was beautiful. I have no clue why critics wouldn't like the movie.

And clowns, and monkeys, and clowns dressed as monkeys or vice versa. And babnanas (which is banana typed in the dark by Smileybug.) And the lack of tags for some. And Disney, of course....

no-clowns.jpg

monkeys.jpg

Jim+Sheely+monkey+clown.jpg

MONKEY_ANIMAL_APE_ADULT_FANCY_DRESS_29_95_1.jpg

fairtrade-go-bananas-promo.jpg

...there, I think THAT covers it...

Kimmar, aren't you supposed to be busy shaping the young minds of tomorrow? Or at the least torturing them with long division with remainders?

Ewwwwwww, that clown with the monkey head with wings is disgusting.

Helena Bonham Carter was great with Johnny Depp in Sweeney Todd too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest