"Tables not loaded" WHAT?!

bfamily5

DIS Veteran
The only ADR I can't get yet is Cape May Cafe :confused3 So I waited until Disney Dining Reservations opened and I called...the very nice CM said sometimes the tables don't get loaded on time and to keep checking....what?!? :headache: Ouff... Does anyone have experience with this situation....any guess how long it'll take to "load the tables"? TIA!

I just had the same issue with Cape May. Tried a dozen times online and kept getting an error message. At 7 I called and got the nicest cast member ever, but he got the same error message I did. He told me to keep trying, they probably didn't load corretly? But I did get everything else I wanted, including Chef Mickey's and Ohana!

I'm pretty sure Cape May is being rehabbed this summer....could that be part of the problem?

I did get a reservation for the first week of August, and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm trying to get an early dinner on 9/30. The times show up as available and it let me select what I wanted and enter all of my credit card info, but then I got an error message instead of a confirmation number.

Keep trying. The problem should resolve itself. Don't stress about not having enough time until your travel dates to book it; you have plenty

I had that same thing happen to me when I was booking my ADRs with a CM on the phone. I was trying for Jiko and was told they weren't loaded yet. I called back that evening and was able to make (and get:woohoo:) the exact times I wanted.

Keep trying!:thumbsup2

I booked Cape May less than a week ago for Sept with no issues. Got my confirmation number after entering all the info.

hmmm...still not geting anywhere with Cape May. I am trying for Oct 5th...I have tried Oct 3rd as well. Has anyone had any luck with October? :sad2:

I've heard of this happening sometimes at the 180 day mark. Not all of the restaurants are loaded. You just have to keep trying.

I remember reading a post about this recently about CRT also. People were able to book lunch or dinner, but unable to book bkfst. The CMs told them those had not been loaded yet and to keep trying. Sounds frustrating.

Same thing happened to me this morning. I was trying for Cape May and it wasn't happening. I just gave up and booked O'Hana's instead. I may try in a day or two. We love O'Hana's but have never done Cape May - not to mention the location works better for an Epcot day.

I've talked to 3 different cast members about Cape May and all seem to think the "reservations are loaded wrong". So frustrating!

On a related note, my bank didnt' like my attempts to book over and over again on Saturday morning. Apparatly the $1 pre-auth hit my card each time I tried and they flagged my card for too many authorizations attempts. I found out the hard way when I went to pay for dinner Sat. night. Of course I was at a Hibachi place, so multiple families at the same table. It was really embarassing!!

I had a problem trying to make a Cape May ressie yesterday for early October. I logged in today and booked a breakfast for October 1 with no problems!

Yay! Maybe they are fixing the problem. I still get this message when I try for dinner on 9/30.

"Error 500 - Server Error
There was a server error, apologies for the inconvenience."

ok that was weird...I posted a reply and Disboards booted me out with "Error 500 - Internal Server Error":lmao: Oh the irony! I too held great hope when I read of breakfast ressies for Oct 1st, however, I called Disney Dining to no avail - they are still seeing an error code. The CM I was speaking with speculated that the pricing may be changing. He couldn't see any dinner ressies after Sept 29th. Guess, I'll keep on, keeping on...:surfweb:

Same thing happened to me this morning. I was trying for Cape May and it wasn't happening. I just gave up and booked O'Hana's instead. I may try in a day or two. We love O'Hana's but have never done Cape May - not to mention the location works better for an Epcot day.

Called yesterday evening and got Cape May with no problems. Was also able to get Fantasmic!, too. Neither of those were working when I posted previously. Going to keep trying for Le Cellier for lunch but if that doesn't happen, I'll just add to next trip's list. Thankful for the 99% of ADR's that I did get - and to be going to Disney to begin with! Yeah!!!!:cool1:

You may want to try again because we had the same issue with Le Cellier and I JUST got a reservation online. Good luck! :)

You may want to try again because we had the same issue with Le Cellier and I JUST got a reservation online. Good luck! :)

Saw your post on the other thread - called within 10 minutes and got Le Cellier for lunch on 10/4! Thank you a million times over!!!!!:thumbsup2

Called yesterday evening and got Cape May with no problems. Was also able to get Fantasmic!, too. Neither of those were working when I posted previously. Going to keep trying for Le Cellier for lunch but if that doesn't happen, I'll just add to next trip's list. Thankful for the 99% of ADR's that I did get - and to be going to Disney to begin with! Yeah!!!!:cool1:

Did you get breakfast or dinner at Cape May? I still can't get dinner on 9/30. It's not the end of the world, but it was my son's pick and I'd like to make it happen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter