Tables in Wonderland

I don't believe TIW was designed to fill Signature restaurants specifically. When it first appeared, it was mostly marketed to local annual pass holders as a way to entice them to visit regularly - and not just in the parks. Unlike most resort guests, this group has other dining options and Disney wanted to capture some of that market. DVC members were added to that mix for similar reasons.

I think it will return, but not until all restaurants are open and capacity is no longer reduced.

Steve
Agreed, I saw TiW as a way to help fill restaurants. With reduced capacity and so many still closed, they don't seem to have that issue right now. Once restaurants are having trouble filling up, then TiW seems likely to return. I miss having mine, that's for sure!

I think it is likely to come back at some point because Disney makes money on it (the independent restaurants mainly fund it)

Agreed. Right now ADRs in general are tough to get. Need more places open and/or capacity increased before TiW makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter