Tables in Wonderland clarification question.

LSUfan4444

DIS Veteran
  • The Tables in Wonderland discount is good for up to 10 people including the member, as long as everyone is on the same check, and the Tables in Wonderland member is paying the bill. If you have the Tables in Wonderland card, and your spouse or partner has the Tables in Wonderland secondary card, together you may cover up to 20 people (including the member and his/her spouse/partner). Both members must live at the same address and be 21 years of age or older.

1 - If there are 11 of us at the table but only ten of us are eating (regular table service, NOT AYCTE, buffet, etc) is the discount still good for the entire check?

2 - Also, lets say 11 of us go to Hoop de Doo....do I book and pay for 11 but when I settle up with the check they credit it me 20% on ten but kepe the charge for the 11th?

I would assume the discount would be good for how many people are on the check so if only 10 are on the check, you should be o.k. Worse case, you pay regular price for 1.

I'm not sure about question #2, I didn't think it worked at those special meals.

I called Disney Dining to make our HDDR reservations and the CM was able to apply the TIW discount at the time of booking. You cannot do this online.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter