Table for 6 and table for 1

mickeys_chick

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, my sister is joining us last minute we fly out Friday. All our adrs are booked for 6 - where possible I have made new adrs for 7. Where not possible for 7 I have made table for 1. Is there anyway to link the two reservation s before we go or would we need to tell the podium when we arrive we have a 6 and a 1 is there any chance of them being together?

There is no way to link the reservations in advance. When you check in at the podium ask if you can be seated together. As much as possible the castmembers will try, but there is no guarantee. You might have to wait longer since it will require adjacent tables large enough to seat all of you or it might not be possible if the restaurant is extremely busy.

Have you tried looking for 8? If you can find that, I'd go with that option - you won't be charged for the phantom guest. Just tell them it's your hitchhiking ghost! :)

Call them. Try to talk to the agent to ask to fix it now.
They will try to help to fix it or look for close enough time to fix it.

There is no way to "link" them yourself. And if you wait until check in at podium to ask to fix it, chances are it is impossible or you will have to wait much longer to have a table for the whole party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter