• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Table available for 2 guests, but not for a single...

FredQc

Fred
I just conducted some research online to make a reservation at California Grill. Trying on each day of my one-week stay, I could not find any table available for me (single). However, changing the party size, I realize that several tables are available for two guests. Should I book for a two-guest party, then make a change for a single? What would happen if I go alone as the reservation is for two guests?

I just conducted some research online to make a reservation at California Grill. Trying on each day of my one-week stay, I could not find any table available for me (single). However, changing the party size, I realize that several tables are available for two guests. Should I book for a two-guest party, then make a change for a single? What would happen if I go alone as the reservation is for two guests?
This is a pretty common issue for solos as well as other odd-number parties. Normally, I'd say to make the reservation and just go (and not only say, but do ;)). However, CG does require a Credit Card hold on the reservations.

I still say to make it for 2 and then call Disney Dining to adjust it down to 1. It's a very common issue (Le Cellier is another huge culprit of this).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter