T-Rex without an ADT , using the Landry's select club card

eeyoresnr

DIS Veteran
has anyone ever had a problem being seated at T-Rex in Disney Springs without an ADR and just using their Landry's select club card for priority seating?

Just did it a week ago. Maybe a five minute wait at lunchtime, with a line when we got there. Manager stopped by at least three times to say hi, see how our lunch was, etc. Great service, no issues.

Thanks, we called just to be sure. was a little worried because we are arriving that day and not sure what time we will be ready to eat dinner...

The only problem I have is the dirty looks when I walk in with no reservation and wait 5 min max. :)

I love that Landrys card!

I have a Landry's card. I have reservation for Y&Y and for TRex.

My Yak & Yeti ADR is for 2pm. Let's say we're hungry at 12pm. We show up, show the card and are seated. I'll ask them to cancel out the 2pm ADR....do I run the risk of being charged as a no show?

Or...is it better to just cancel those ADRs now?

My Yak & Yeti ADR is for 2pm. Let's say we're hungry at 12pm. We show up, show the card and are seated. I'll ask them to cancel out the 2pm ADR....do I run the risk of being charged as a no show?

It’s better to cancel them now because you don’t need them when you have the card.

I’ve been charged the no show fee before when I’ve shown my card and had ADR because they only saw the card and didn’t check us in for our ADR and it was a pain getting it refunded. We had to show Guest Services our receipt and bank account to prove we’d eaten there and that’s where the no show fee was for.

I would cancel reservations. This gives you flexibility and takes away the risk of no show fees (almost - sometimes they charge when you cancel too because of an error. Always check your credit cards for this). They seriously always seat you quickly assuming your party isn’t really big. I love the Landry’s places because of this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter