T-Rex question

Tinker_Tam

DIS Veteran
My 180 days was last Thursday and I am happy that I got all my ADRs but 1. I was only able to get a 9:00pm ressie for T-Rex. We have 2 small children ages 3 and 4 so that was WAY to late for dinner. I was really hoping for a 6:30-7:00 time. Is there another way to get reservations at T-Rex? This will be for December 2nd. My 3yo DS is so excited to eat there. It is the ONLY place he asked for.

Call the restaurant directly. They release only a small number of their tables for booking through Disney. The number can be found through Google or whatver search engine you prefer. T-Rex does have its own website.

I would possibly attempt to call the restaurant directly as they are not owned and operated by Disney. No promises though!

(407) 828-8739

i've read on here about people who have called them directly like a week before and were able to get the reservations they wanted. So I don't know if they'll take your res. this early, but I wouldn't worry about getting the time you want, even if you have to wait until closer to your trip to call back.

Thanks to this thread, I was just able to book Oct 25 at 5:30 by calling directly. :banana:
Through Disney I was only able to get lunchtime. Thanks!!

Yea Sunshine!!! So glad this thread helped you out. I am going to try later. Hopefully I can get a good time too!!!

I'm so glad you got a better time!:cool1: The same thing happened to me. Disney said the only dinner was at 3:30 so I call T Rex directly and got the exact time I wanted (5:30). I did this at 180 days out.:goodvibes

I had a similar experience. At 180 days I tried to make a reservation through Disney and I couldn't get one. So, I called T-Rex directly and got in at the time I wanted with no problems!!

Glad everyone was able to call them directly!!

This is why I LOVE the Dis! Saw this thread earlier today and called them direct. I had tried through Disney to get a reservation during our week there this fall and couldn't get anything. I called them this afternoon and asked for any time between 5 and 6 and he said the entire hour was open! :cool1:

Thanks for the info!!

Call the restaurant directly. They release only a small number of their tables for booking through Disney. The number can be found through Google or whatver search engine you prefer. T-Rex does have its own website.

THis was so helpful. I called today and was able to get a reservation for ANYTIME I WANTED TO ON JULY 2ND!!! :woohoo:

I never would have known this without this board!

Thanks again!

T Rex is great, my 11 year old loved it there too. Be prepared though. With two small children. The restaurant isn't as scary as Rainforest Cafe, they have an asteriod that crosses over instead of a thunderstorm. But they do have a Build a Bear type of store with Dinosaurs. The stufffed dinosaur isn't that expensive but buying clothes, shoes, underwear, and accesories, it gets expensive fast. Even DS had to have one in a super dino suit of all things.

Thanks. I am hoping we will be good. Both my kiddos have been to Rainforrest. As long as we sit close to them they were fine...lets hope T-rex is the same. My daughter has done build a bear so I know how that all adds up. My son will be making a dino and I think DD will just take her Puppy she made at Build A Bear and get it a new outfit.

Wow! Great information. I had no idea that you could call the restaurant directly. I've changed my dining plans many times because I couldn't get into the restaurant I wanted. Thanks for the info!! :thumbsup2

Wow! Great information. I had no idea that you could call the restaurant directly. I've changed my dining plans many times because I couldn't get into the restaurant I wanted. Thanks for the info!! :thumbsup2

This only works with a small handful of restaurants... usually those not owned by Disney and are not in the parks/resorts.

The kids are so excited to eat here. They had our Sunday night wide open. We only ever had an issue right after they opened on a Saturday night. The wait was going to be well over 2 hours and they were lined up all over the place waiting to get in. Poor Dd had to do a build a Dino with our gift cards, that was one well dressed $50 dino! LOL!

Last fall on a Sunday the place was very empty at 5pm and was picking up a bit when we left at 6:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter