• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Symphony in the Stars Dessert Party - what time is check in?

Rash

Gosh, it sure is swell in here.
if the fireworks/show is at 9, what time is check in for the dessert party? The reviews I've read say they checked in at 6:30, but I assume that was when the show was at 7 pm.

if the fireworks/show is at 9, what time is check in for the dessert party? The reviews I've read say they checked in at 6:30, but I assume that was when the show was at 7 pm.

Have you booked it?

Last edited:

We checked in half an hour before the party started on March 5th. We were first in line and had our pick of tables. It was great, BTW, much better than either the Wishes or IllumiNations parties, IMO.

We checked in half an hour before the party started on March 5th. We were first in line and had our pick of tables. It was great, BTW, much better than either the Wishes or IllumiNations parties, IMO.

So when does the party start if the fireworks are at 9? Is it 8:15? So you would have checked in at 7:45? I know it says 8:15 for the time when you book it - just unclear if that is when it STARTS or when you CHECK-IN. We want to check in as soon as permitted to avoid a tree-obstructed view.

So when does the party start if the fireworks are at 9? Is it 8:15? So you would have checked in at 7:45? I know it says 8:15 for the time when you book it - just unclear if that is when it STARTS or when you CHECK-IN. We want to check in as soon as permitted to avoid a tree-obstructed view.

Ours started at 7, an hour before the fireworks. I would think yours would start at 8 if the fireworks are at 9 so I would check in at 7:30. I would call though and check. I would not be happy if they are changing the start time to 45 minutes before rather than the full hour. I am pretty sure all dessert parties start an hour before or at least they used to.

Ours started at 7, an hour before the fireworks. I would think yours would start at 8 if the fireworks are at 9 so I would check in at 7:30. I would call though and check. I would not be happy if they are changing the start time to 45 minutes before rather than the full hour. I am pretty sure all dessert parties start an hour before or at least they used to.

Thanks. It may be that the Fireworks start at 9:15 pm.

I think our's started an hour before and we checked in about 15-20 minutes before the start time. There was a short line at that time to check-in. They actually checked people in as they walked up and then we just stood around an waited until they opened. We picked our table and started walking around, taking pictures, and getting food. It was very nice. The lines were short to not at all for food and drinks. It was easy to get a few things to try and then go back for something else in a little bit. The fireworks were so, so good.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter