Sydney Dis-meet anyone???

aussiegirls

DIS Veteran
Hi all :flower3:

It's been a while :goodvibes

So I just wanted to put this idea out there. I know there are a few of us crazy Disney folk in Sydney and I was wondering if anyone might be interested in doing a Sydney Dis-meet? We can bring and share photos and stories - and just generally hang out with a few other people that understand our obession (eccentricity :lmao:).

If anyone is keen just post or PM me and we can start to organise a date and place.

Take care my Dis-buddies :grouphug:

xxx

I'll be there! Any ideas for where to meet up? Weekends are the only good times for me, as I work full time.

Thanks for all the replies ladies.

Mum from oz, no worries if you don't have any stories yet, we can tell you all ours :thumbsup2

Heidi, I work all week too so only weekends are good for me too.

PMing you all now girlies :banana:

xxx

P.S, it's not too late for anyone else if you want to join us :goodvibes

I have Pmed all of you.

I am getting excited now because there will be a lot of us.

As soon as I have okayed date and place with everyone via PM I will post details.

xxx

Obviously lots of good stuff happen when I'm away from the boards...

Would love to be able to meet up with you all. DH unfortunately is on call for most weekends coming up but will try to come nonetheless!

oooh i've only just signed up but ive been lurking for a while. I have no recent Disney stories (last visit 10 years ago) but would love to pick your brains for advice

Ok my fellow Sydney DIS-ers, tentative details for our Sydney DIS-meet are as follows :

Date : Saturday 26th of March (don't forget to vote first :laughing: )
Time : Early dinner at 5pm until whenever
Place : Outback Steakhouse - Mulgoa Rd Penrith
Dress : Have to wear something from one of your Disney trips (or at least something with Disney on it :flower3: )

Thanks all so much for the fantastic response. It is going to be so much fun and we seem to have a good number of people that are keen to come - we even may have someone coming all the way from Newcastle and someone else coming all the way from Canberra :banana:

If you have any issues with time, date or place please just let me know as these details are tentative thus far. If all is cool with everyone I will confirm the details as definite next week - so that gives enough time for anyone to get back to me if there is a problem for them.

Looking forward to meeting you all :flower3:

xxx

Sounds good - thanks for organising. Will be there.

Now something Disney.... Mouseears, because my Disney wear is for cold weather!!!! :lmao:

Or a pin. mmmm.... now I'm thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter