• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***SWW 2015 Roll Call***

oh! I see there's gatherings planned on Saturdays and Sundays... no Friday?
I'll be there every Saturday and Sunday so I planned the meets but everyone else can plan meets for whenever you want. Also, like I said if you see me walking around and want to say Hi that's cool too. :)

Driving into the Studios on the 1st Sunday. Hope to join everyone for lunch. REALLY looking forward to the party that is SWW.

This is my first SSW and i was a little late in the planning department. :( I thought that i would throw this out there just in case someone was looking to cancel some ADR's. I'm looking for a ADR for 4 people either May 22 or 23 for the Star Wars Galactic Breakfast. If anyone is able to help me out, please PM me. Thanks!

With the Rebel Hangar available, my plans have changed slightly. We are doing the FtF DP on May 23. On May 24, we are doing SciFi, H&V, and Rebel Hangar.

Booked : Rebel Hangar May 16th ! ! ! !

Officially Dining with the Rebel Scum !

Last edited:
Hi all, update for me and my SW travel buddy: Rebel Hangar on 5/16 @ 5:00pm. Thanks and see y'all soon!

Cindy :sunny:

Ok, so I made a decision to just change the place for our after parade meet up. Seeing as Rebel Hangar might be setup all day it would be very hard to have the meet there.
So, moving it to ABC Commisary. As you go inside thru the main entrance make a right and I'll try to get tables at the back of the restaurant. Same time, after the parade.
@Itinkso could you please change the info on the first page for the meet. And also, if it's not too much to ask add me for Rebel Hangar. Here are my times and dates:
Friday 15th 4pm YAY Guinea Pig
Saturday June 6th 5pm
Sunday June 14th 7pm
thank you so much

We changed our plans. We now have FTF DP and we were lucky to get Rebel Hangar at 4:10 on 6/12. So, I'm pretty sure we are canceling H&V on 6/12 and it's unlikely we'll make it on 6/14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter