Switch Hitter!

joanjett1976

<font color=blue>Shane in the study with the candl
:rolleyes2

I was given two free passes to UA/IOA by Universal (one of my major clients at work). I feel so dirty :guilty:

Anyhoo- a freebie is a freebie (and a freebie involving Hulk's Coaster & Popeye's Barge ain't too shabby) and we're going to be heading out there one morning during our trip.

We are car-impaired and i don't think we could hijack a Magical Express bus to take us over there. Anyone have an idea as to the cheapest/most convenient way to get there from the Dis?

Must. Take. Shower.

joanjett1976 said:
We are car-impaired and i don't think we could hijack a Magical Express bus to take us over there. Anyone have an idea as to the cheapest/most convenient way to get there from the Dis?

Must. Take. Shower.

I can certainly help you a plan for hijacking a Magical Express Bus if you need that. If that does not work for you, let me know what day, I and I might be able to help you.

/carmi

You feel dirty because you know you want to do it. You want to cheat on your old lady Dis with the first floozy park that offers herself up for an easy, cheap, long night of fun. Resistance is futile. Give 'er all you've got, but just know she'll leave you wanting more. The first taste merely kindles the craving. She's a fast one, she is. You'll ride her all night and she'll take you to heights you never knew existed, but then she'll drop you so fast you'll need a Bonine just to live with yourself in the morning.

Ask not how to get there; ask how you got to this point.

Be careful! It's a slipprey slope you are approaching!

It starts with an afternoon at Universal, next thing you know your going to Cedar Point for four days! Trust me I know........

Shall we start at 12 step program?

What day of the week are you going?

Mama Twinkles said:
You feel dirty because you know you want to do it. You want to cheat on your old lady Dis with the first floozy park that offers herself up for an easy, cheap, long night of fun. Resistance is futile. Give 'er all you've got, but just know she'll leave you wanting more. The first taste merely kindles the craving. She's a fast one, she is. You'll ride her all night and she'll take you to heights you never knew existed, but then she'll drop you so fast you'll need a Bonine just to live with yourself in the morning.

OMG, I'm blushing!!! :tilt: :tilt: :tilt: :tilt: :tilt: :tilt:

Viki...

You too?

Probably because they have a liquor license over there! Shame on all of us!

Mama Twinkles said:

:rotfl2:

She IS a cheap floozy! And I do WANT it. Dreams of the Hulkstress' curves and green steal gams. Mmmmmm...

We'll be heading down on the 14th and I made dinner ADR's at Wolfgang's to ensure we would be back in the D's loving arms come afternoon.

but did anybody actually answer the OP's orignial questions? Is there cheap and convenient transportation from the WORLD as we know it to the dark side??? Is there a public bus that perhaps might transport one from the TTA without too many transfers to the place that shall not be named?? In my darker moments on vehicle-free sojourns, I too, have pondered this question. :rolleyes2

Gen - how could you??? Certainly I can understand cheating on WDW with Disneyland or even Paris, but this is just wrong ... it's not natural!

:guilty: But ... if you have time you may want to hit City Walk in the afternoon for a margarita or a hurricane. Can't help on the transportation but my hunch is that you might have to take a cab.

You ladies are so much fun!! Mama. Let me tell you, you are very smooth with your words.I like the use of words. I could :moped: my hubby quickly, for words. :lmao: Anyhow, First time posting on the gay boards. So, hello to everyone. :wave: Ok, now to the OP. My son and I will be heading to town in Sept. I wanted to cheat with the hulkstress also. So, I found out that Mears. Provides a shuttle, for a very low and reasonable roundtrip fee. I believe it is under 30 dollars, for my son and I. I believe u must call 24 hours before. I think. Well, at least I know it is Mears. Give them a call. :teeth: Hope this helps!! Have fun!! :banana: :wave: :banana:

I don't know the price, but most of the Limo companies will pick you up at any WDW resort and take you r/t with your requested times. They all have websites, and many of them list this trip with pricing.

LOL on the feeling dirty, I really don't want to go to US/IoA but for free, I suppose I could do it.

Have a great time!

majortom said:
I can certainly help you a plan for hijacking a Magical Express Bus if you need that. If that does not work for you, let me know what day, I and I might be able to help you.

/carmi

Well ok, then. It's a done deal! Meeting Point: Marketplace, Code Word: Switch Hitter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter